“Love it!!”
Review of Bohemia Continental Cuisine - CLOSED

Bohemia Continental Cuisine
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I had the roasted beet and asparagus salad with the goat cheese medallion, and the Chicken Provencal. The chicken was stunning. You could taste each and every flavor in the sauce...the tomatoes, the olives, the rosemary, and the chicken was juicy and amazingly fresh! Spoke with the chef who worked in New York for a time, and Europe for three years. It definitely shows!

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed the lunch pork loin. We will be back. The appetizers were strong as well. Loved the sausages and polenta as well as the guacamole. Service was good and quick but we will eating at 2. The lunch shuts down at 230 so be aware.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The servers here are cordial, informative, accomidatingly helpful, and not intrusive. We ordered the daily special, modified a menu item, received the most elegant bread and loved every minute. This calming atmosphere is perfect for close conversation and a satisfying dining experience. Flavored burst in your mouth.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We visited Hot Springs recently to celebrate our 46th Wedding Anniversary. Our inn recommended Bohemia and I read the reviews on Tripadvisor, and we decided to go there for dinner on a Sunday evening. For starters, we had the quacamole, as it had received good reviews here. It was delicious! Very flavorful and served with crispy, hot tortilla chips. We gobbled up every morsel!
On Sunday, they offered a Prix Fixe 3 course meal for only $19.95, and what a bargain that turned out to be! I selected the lobster bisque as an appetizer. Frankly, the soup did not really taste like lobster bisque, more like bisque of tomato, but I enjoyed it any way. They offered several choices of entree, and I chose the blue snapper with sauteed spinach and yellow corn sauce. They had run out of snapper, so I agreed to a Chilean Sea Bass prepared the same way. It was truly exceptional! Fish prepared perfectly, and the sauce was scrumptious! I must say that I had not had so wonderful a dish in some time! For dessert, I had a lovely little Creme Brulee drizzled with bittersweet chocolate and accompanied by a few fresh blueberries. Again, delicious and a perfect ending to a really fine meal.
My husband had the baby back ribs--meat succulent, tender and falling off the bones. Sauce was a little spicier than he would have probably chosen, but very good.
As others have mentioned, the exterior of the restaurant looks like a hole in the wall, but the interior is comfortable and nicely appointed, though not luxurious. Service was attentive, but not intrusive. Our server was very friendly and helpful. We sat next to some locals who told us they visited the restaurant frequently, and gave us recommendations.
If we return to Hot Springs in the future, Bohemia will definitely be the first place we call for dinner reservations!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Though the outside is humble, the food inside is delicious. Our favourite restaurant in Hot Springs. Best guacamole EVER. Good wine choices. Duck Confit and Pork Milanese were both incredibly good. Would come back for SURE.