“The best ice cream!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 8, 2014

So just ask for a sample. I tried Rose Petal, and it actually tasted like a rose! They have other uncommon flavors as well. The strawberry jalapeno was very good, a little bit at the end!

1  Thank TexasBelletravel
There are newer reviews for Nom Noms Mexican Grill-N-Chill

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have been coming here since the day they opened. Everything is just as wonderful now as it was then! The ice cream is phenomenal, homemade, and I love the interesting flavors. Where else can you get Nutella Caramel Brownie, Strawberry Jalapeno, or Horchata? Don't look past the Nom bars which are delicious as well.
The menu board is clean, simple and offers wonderful, fresh dishes where you choose the toppings of your choice.
The facility is kept very clean and updated. The employees are a breath of fresh air.
I will be going back today for a torta and a blackberry cheesecake/ cherry cream ice cream treat.

In regards to price, it is around $3.55 for a large cup, which in comparison to other places around town is incredible. Another homemade ice cream place down the road would charge $8.00 for the same thing. This is affordable for families, couples, friends, and a great place to take out of town guests. Support this incredible local family.

1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Went in on July 3rd and the town was busy with holiday influx of tourists so they were busy, however the line went well. It is a simple menu board, few selections. I had nachos, a big plate of nachos. You add toppings of your choice. The chips and toppings were good and fresh. The ice cream looked impressive but tasted like it was made with a mix, off taste from palm oils? The taste you get in creamers , fake, and weird texture. It is all show no substance. I had two flavors, black walnut and cherry and couldn't finish either. What I would call fast food for sure. I would not go back for the ice cream for sure and would think hard on the rest.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'm so glad that a local referred us to Nom Nom's for ice cream. We'd driven past it a few times, but never thought to stop. It's in an old Taco Bell restaurant, but everything has been updated/refreshed inside so it's all brightly colored and very clean. Where you'd normally order food, they have Mexican fast food options, but then in the middle of the dining room, there's an ice cream bar. The employees are very friendly and helpful, and they offer you samples of their many unique flavors of ice cream. This is what I expect from a place that makes their own ice cream: flavors that you don't find anywhere else, like strawberry jalapeno (which was very yummy, by the way). I ended up with something like a banana cream pie, but wished I had gone with the strawberry jalapeno even though I'm not crazy for strawberry ice cream. The banana one was delicious, though, don't get me wrong! I actually just wanted a little bit of every unique flavor they offered.

While I can't comment about the hot foods Nom Nom's offers, I can highly recommend Nom Nom's for ice cream -- for flavor, for variety, for price, for friendliness, and for cleanliness. In fact, because they had so many fun flavor combinations, I'd recommend them over Scoops.

1  Thank eak321
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't sure about this place at first. Have to say, for a hole in the wall it was great!! and we would go back. Nachos were GREAT

1  Thank Whitespy