“Great place ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't sure about this place at first. Have to say, for a hole in the wall it was great!! and we would go back. Nachos were GREAT

1  Thank Whitespy

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Went after reading all the good reviews and they were right. I had veggie quesadilla, husband had pork nachos. Can highly recommend both. Then had to have scoop of ice cream, cappuccino almond. Will definitely be going back. If not for TA reviews I doubt we would have ever stopped and that would have been our loss.

1  Thank Ozark_Lady
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Reminds me of a Qdoba with flavor. Great food, small menu but they do it well. Meat tastes like real ground beef from a cow not styrofoam. Ice cream is a nice treat after eating hot pico de gallo.

1  Thank Shannon D
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Nom Noms was tasty and quick. We had a taco plate and small burrito and it was great! We didn't try the ice cream, but there were many flavors available.

1  Thank KSP1961
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I ordered the big burrito pork. My wife ordered Nach. She said they were the best she ever ate. She also got a mango ppineapple chili frozen popsicle. She didnt care for it.

1  Thank Harperrv