“Good Mexican food option & yummy ice cream”
Review of Nom Noms Mexican Grill-N-Chill - CLOSED

Nom Noms Mexican Grill-N-Chill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We actually ended up going here twice - once for lunch & once for ice cream. A decent variety of options (torta, tacos, nachos, salads) & you choose your meat, toppings & sauce. My husband got the torta which was very good. I went lighter & got the salad. Pretty inexpensive & came with chips & salsa. Staff was very friendly.
Came back a different day for ice cream - tons of options! Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I had just made it to Hot Springs for our honeymoon and we were starving! We found this little mexican food place with an interesting name so we thought we would go check it out! The food is amazing. It is set up like Chipotle on how you order but the options are abundant. They also make homeade ice cream with many funky combinations such as strawberry jalepeno (wich is very interesting I might add!) This place is a must try for great tasting authentic mexican food and dessert for a great price.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The choices we're many and the girl serving was sweet and let us try all kinds of samples until we tasted the flavor we wanted. I choose strawberry which was very good and coffee cream. My husband chose a pistachio scoop and watermelon sherbet which was his favorite. We were going to get only one scoop but since it was homemade that day and there were so many choices we had to get two! Vey good!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Good is food. EXCELLENT ice cream. Restaurant is clean. Service is friendly! Reasonably priced. Love it!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped at Nom Noms for ice cream & were pleased, as always. They have delicious & creamy ice cream with so many choices. Every time I think I've found my favorite flavor, I try a new one & love it too. Right now, my favorites are cookie dough & snickers cheesecake. This is the best place around for ice cream!