Red Roof Inn Hot Springs
$196
$179
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
$101
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
$323
All reviewsroom was cleanmagic springscontinental breakfastflat screen tvyogurtnice stayrace trackchandrapetmicrowavetiledowntown
Reviewed March 15, 2009

Check in is at 3 and we got there about 4 ready to go to our rooms after being at basketball games all day and wanted to freshen up before going out to eat and site see..so like I said,we arrived at 4 and I walked in and there were about 4 people behind the counter and not one of them acknowledged me. So one gentleman looked at like what do you want? and I said I have reservations for tonight and he said oh, well I can't help you, she will. So I stepped over to the lady and she said "you'll have to wait, i'm doing something" and the whole time there were talking amongst themselves saying is this room ready? no, it's got a broke mirrow..What about this one, No it's gotten broken tiles and tv...and so on and so on. So she finally decides to help me and lets me know they have to "check" my rooms to make sure they are ready so I wait, well they weren't!! at 4 in the afternoon when check in is at 3 my two rooms w/ double beds were not ready. So I asked if it was too late to cancel and they let me know, No I could not cancel. So we wait..and wait and let they let me know they were having to switch our rooms. and i told them i wanted them side by side(which i stated in my comments at time of making the reservation) he told me that would be hard to do since they have alot of stay overs.....there wer like 10 cars in the whole place. So we go eat and come back a few hours later walk in and say are our rooms ready?? and the man said"well they were, but they got given away" How do you give rooms a way with one person working the computer?and a total about 10 vehicles? needless to say we got a refund and didn't stay! And the pictures on the computer are NOTHING compared to the hotel!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank techeagle
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Wow where to start.....
The room was horrible. The glass was filthy and could not look out, the paint was peeling, the roof looked like it was gonna fall, mold around tub, the floor was sticky.
The beds : the covers were torn, the mattresses smelled The pillows were flat and small.
The staff: non existent, tried to call and could not ever reach them, Had to walk to the front and wait for them to get off the phone.
The pool area: NASTY.......It looked okay from the outside, but once you got in you felt greasy and the walls was greasy and the whirlpool was empty and had nasty stuff in the bottom.
I would not recommend this hotel to no one. It needs to be torn down, a face lift could not touch it.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank Serena-and-Troy
Reviewed July 21, 2008

when we pulled up to the place we all said this is not what the hotel looked like on the web. but we said well lets give it a try.
1st. night bugs in bed and tv sound would go up and down all the way up and down . next day left the room at 10:30 came back at 4:00 none of the beds had been made and room was dirty.
next day went to magic springs and came home about 7:30 room had not been cleaned so i went down to the office and complained again . the next morining i told the manager the room was very disappointing for what we have payed - tv- broken- phone - broken- shower- broken- room service- broken all around we probably will not return .the one thing that was good about the hotel was the people were all nice but i am sure the hotel works on a very small budget.but it is under new management so maybe it will change for the better.
sincerly mr. mcdonald

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mmcdon16239
Reviewed July 21, 2008

We stayed there on our trip to Hot Springs and our sons Nintendo was left in the room. We called a few hours after we realized it was left behind and were told that it was not there. The room had not been rented out again. So if you leave something behind the cleaning staff or the hotel staff will keep it, and not return it to you. Sleep well whoever stole a 9 yr old's GameBoy. Want to stay in Hot Springs stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank CajunAbear
Reviewed June 23, 2008

Hotel needs a lot of TLC. Hot tub had been empty for some time. Breakfast was ok. Beds were comfy. Our hotel room key would not work. But instead of giving us a new one. Had to wait on maintenance to come let us in. So had to either stay in room or leave, so we left. Will not be staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple