“You won't regret it!”

Ranked #33 of 304 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I ate one of the best ribs I've ever had. The location is not so elegant, but the food and the variety of choices are excellent. Fast and tasty, absolutely reccomend it.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I had the Sunrise burger with the bacon and egg on it. It was awesome. The rest of the family got Chipotle burgers and loved them.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Hot Springs for a family vacation and decided to try Bleu Monkey. We chose it because it had such a varied menu and everyone found something they liked, even loved. The food was great and plenty. I ended sharing my full rack of ribs with my son and daughter and it was still more than enough. There are some spicy dishes on the menu too in case you are looking to spice it up. Service was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I found Bleu Monkey on Trip Advisor while pass through Hot Springs. WOW we’re we pleased. We were seated promptly and served warm bread an tasty olive oil. We ordered the Specialty Bleu Monkey Shrimp AND a Full order of Ribs. The portion sizes were massive. I highly recommend this trendy and delicious eating experience.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Our waiter was so kind and accomodating, and the service was very fast. Favorite things we tried were the mac and cheese balls and the fried plantains with ice cream. Save room for dessert, and be prepared to share. :)