“My fav restaurant in Hot Springs!”
Review of Bleu Monkey Grill

Bleu Monkey Grill
Ranked #9 of 278 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The fried mac & cheese balls and avocado rolls on the appetizer menu are to die for! But you really cannot go wrong. Menu is eclectic, so there is something for everyone. Fresh ingredients, outstanding, attentive staff. The gi-normous "MonkeyRita" is a one (huge) glass party! I am a local and this is by far my favorite restaurant in town!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn next door and decided to walk over to dinner since traffic is terrible. We each had a drink and my DH had boring but good chicken strips and I had the Nappa Chicken and it was amazing. Might have to go again before we leave town!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went here for lunch on my visit to Hot Springs after hearing great things from people at our hotel and on tripadvisor. It was a very good variety restaurant. Some of the menu items reminded me of Cheesecake Factory. Especially on the appetizer list. We got the Fried Mac n Cheese and it was excellent. Then, shared the lunch portion of the Orange Chicken. It was also very good, and just enough. They give bread to start out with an oil and pesto sauce. I liked it, but everyone may not be a fan. The restaurant was kind of slow at this time, but we still had great service.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The atmosphere was cute and ecclectic. The menu was great in that it offered unusual dishes. We had "orange chicken" and "Texican rolls". Both were absolutely delicious! One of those meals when you wished you had more room to keep eating because it tasted so good! We will return.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were visiting Hot Springs over Spring Break and ended up here on St.Patrick's Day for a first time visit.Our food was good, everyone in our party tried something different from appetizers to main courses and all was fresh and tasty.I will advise to watch the tax on liquor in this town- it is very high ! Our waiter was very attentive at first,but it took forever to get the ticket to be able to leave.It was St.Patrick's Day and they were busy, so I will give them that.We would go back again if we were in a town with this restaurant, there are not any near us.