“Frequent stop for me!”

JavaPrimo
Ranked #74 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For breakfast - Eggs Benedict, waffles, quiche, sandwiches, wraps, bagels, biscuits & gravy & MORE! For lunch - paninis, wraps, sandwiches, soups & MORE! For dinner - steaks, seafood, brick oven pizzas & MORE! For dessert - homemade cakes, pies and Italian Gelato. Fresh, locally roasted coffee. Specialty coffee drinks - hot, iced or blended. Proudly featuring European beer and wine plus delicious specialty mixed drinks. Visit our website for our full menu. JavaPrimo also features an amazing selection of gift items. Drop by JavaPrimo today to experience MORE!
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Frequent stop for me!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I am absolutely in love with the whole wheat scones here! They make a few different flavors, and I have had the blueberry and cinnamon walnut. My drink of choice, is a dirty chai...a chai tea with a shot of espresso and frothy milk. Yum.

• Visited July 2012

“Wonderful people at a wonderful Cafe”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Josh and Shelley Hughes and their fabulous team run an amazing Cafe where you can pop in for a great cup of coffee or linger for a meal and catch up on a newspaper or email. The menu is always interesting and tasty and they always have neat gifts and things stocked for you to browse through. I'm a regular drive thru customer and I'm always met with a smile and a wonderful non-fat sugar free hazelnut latte that is great every single time.

Visited May 2012
“Excellent dark roast!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

I was here on business and needed coffee. I picked the right place!!!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Cute”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

One thing i REALLY miss are nice independant coffee shops/ cafes. JavaPrimo is pretty good, I like the concept. I also love that they have sellable local art hanging on the walls, even if the same art has not sold in over a year. There doesn't seem to be many non-corporate and good little joints on this side of town so it is almost a luxury to have a place like JavaPrimo over here. Needless to say, when I eat here, I do not get their coffee- I had it here once with high expectations but it was a letdown.It did not taste freshly brewed. But their vegetarian pesto, provolone tomato panini is really good(i don't see it on their menu, maybe they don't have it anymore). It also says they now serve alcohol! Wow...I hope they don't end up trying to do too many things at once. I have never heard of a coffee house that serves alcohol, honestly it doesn't seem as appealing as a good old coffee shop does. I can't imagine people venturing down to a coffee shop for a beer or a dirty martini but hey maybe it will be the next big craze. We'll see how it goes over here.

Visited September 2011
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Fair coffee, needs ventilation”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've been by a few times and although I am not too much of a stickler for coffee dispensed from an air pump thermos, I just have not found their coffee to be that great. I like the atmosphere and it is set up wonderfully if you want to use your computer (wi-fi & lots of plugs). What I really wish was that they had some ventilation in their kitchen area. Every time I have been in, and they begin cooking in the back, I leave smelling like I have been grilling food. We have co-workers that stop in and come back to work and smell like JavaPrimo for the rest of the day. I want to like this place as it is convenient to me, but for the price and smell, it's just not worth it.

• Visited November 2011