“Cute”

JavaPrimo
Ranked #70 of 277 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For breakfast - Eggs Benedict, waffles, quiche, sandwiches, wraps, bagels, biscuits & gravy & MORE! For lunch - paninis, wraps, sandwiches, soups & MORE! For dinner - steaks, seafood, brick oven pizzas & MORE! For dessert - homemade cakes, pies and Italian Gelato. Fresh, locally roasted coffee. Specialty coffee drinks - hot, iced or blended. Proudly featuring European beer and wine plus delicious specialty mixed drinks. Visit our website for our full menu. JavaPrimo also features an amazing selection of gift items. Drop by JavaPrimo today to experience MORE!
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Cute”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

One thing i REALLY miss are nice independant coffee shops/ cafes. JavaPrimo is pretty good, I like the concept. I also love that they have sellable local art hanging on the walls, even if the same art has not sold in over a year. There doesn't seem to be many non-corporate and good little joints on this side of town so it is almost a luxury to have a place like JavaPrimo over here. Needless to say, when I eat here, I do not get their coffee- I had it here once with high expectations but it was a letdown.It did not taste freshly brewed. But their vegetarian pesto, provolone tomato panini is really good(i don't see it on their menu, maybe they don't have it anymore). It also says they now serve alcohol! Wow...I hope they don't end up trying to do too many things at once. I have never heard of a coffee house that serves alcohol, honestly it doesn't seem as appealing as a good old coffee shop does. I can't imagine people venturing down to a coffee shop for a beer or a dirty martini but hey maybe it will be the next big craze. We'll see how it goes over here.

Visited September 2011

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Fair coffee, needs ventilation”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've been by a few times and although I am not too much of a stickler for coffee dispensed from an air pump thermos, I just have not found their coffee to be that great. I like the atmosphere and it is set up wonderfully if you want to use your computer (wi-fi & lots of plugs). What I really wish was that they had some ventilation in their kitchen area. Every time I have been in, and they begin cooking in the back, I leave smelling like I have been grilling food. We have co-workers that stop in and come back to work and smell like JavaPrimo for the rest of the day. I want to like this place as it is convenient to me, but for the price and smell, it's just not worth it.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank gilley2001
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, USA
“I agree with reviewer 'what a coffee house should be".”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Fresh blueberry muffin was still warm (we were there at 8:00 am)! My husband liked his cinnamon roll and he is very picky about them. They have to especially have the right amount of cinnamon and icing for him to say that he likes a cinnamon roll. Coffee was perfect for a mild coffee as listed. Decor was what you would expect in a coffee house with items like jewelry and coffee mugs for sale (some sports teams items). Menu for lunch looked very interesting - want to go back and try one of their salads.

Visited November 2011
Texas
“What a coffee house should be and more”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

This was a wonderful for a cup of joe, to set back and relax.... good coffee, a relax atmosphere with helpful service. They also have a wide selection of "treats" - we will be going back.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank TexasPoppy
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Java Primo provides an excellent environment for relaxation and quality dining. The food is well prepared and made of superb ingredients. The workers are friendly, and helpful, and provide exceptional service for the customer.
Great Restaurant!