“Very interesting”

Ranked #24 of 78 things to do in Hot Springs
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Very interesting”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We surly enjoyed watching the feeding and handling the baby alligators of course all the other animals too.

Visited September 2012

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My favorite part of the trip”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I had a great time here. It's not much of a petting zoo (just a few goats that you can actually pet) but fun all the same. I especially liked the Wolfs and Cougars. Don't forget to hold the baby Alligator.

Indiana, United States
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I loved this place! The men working where friendly and shared many stories, really seemed to care about the pets in the zoo. We didn't stay for the feeding show but where invited to even come back with our ticket stub to get in. We did not expect such a fun time.

Visited October 2012
Conway, Arkansas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“They Have Some Alligators”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Something about the word "alligator" makes people want to stop and spend their money in search of some kind of adventure. Well, at this place you'll see an alligator or two and maybe a show, but over all I was apathetic about the whole experience. My money could have been better spent somewhere else.

Visited July 2012
TEXARKANA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wow, can't beleive i held one”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

love, the knowledge, and testimonies i heard. the restrooms need to be updated, and be more handicap accessible.

Visited September 2012