“Good Gelato”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I both got a gelato from here and we both enjoyed it very much. The staff was helpful in letting us sample flavors first. My husband got peanut butter and he loved it and I was able to get half and half of two different flavors which was nice. I also enjoyed the fact that they have a mini size which is great for me because I never want a whole lot at one time.

1  Thank Terri O

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Gelato was good ... Had a mix of peanut butter and chocolate, and hubby had raspberry. Don't be fooled by the size of the cups ... they pack a ton of good stuff in a little container! We both got smalls, and couldn't have eaten any more ... and we both love ice cream of any kind! It was the friendly guy manning the counter that made this place special ... he offered to let us sample anything we wanted, and didn't rush us to make up our minds . Popular spots in touristy areas sometimes come with staff who are clearly tired of their jobs, but that was certainly not true here!

1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Forget ice cream, Go for the Gelato! Dolce offers a fantastic variety of mouthwatering gelato options! I ordered half coconut & half passion berry...it was the perfect tropical twist!! The waitress was friendly & the eatery was clean & modern! What a treat!

1  Thank wildwestmoon
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Staff are so friendly and willing to let you "try before you buy". Advise you to go with the smaller size 'cause your eyes are always bigger than your stomach.

1  Thank Tracy T
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Dolce Gelato is a little difficult to find, but worth it. They offer many flavors and the texture is wonderful. I would love to try some of their other menu-paninis, soup etc, but can't get past the gelato. I was only half kidding when I told them I drove from Dallas just for the gelato!