“Wonderful Gelato!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been here several times and every time have been very impressed with their Gelato...yum, yum. Their sandwich and salad menu look very nice...however, I don't think of them for "lunch"...just dessert. I really need to give their panini's a try.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The staff is very friendly and the gelato is rich and flavorful. This is the perfect place to take a break from shopping.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I always try to make it a point to go by and get gelato from Dolce Gelato EVERY time I go to Hot Springs. They always have great stuff, and seasonal flavors (i.e.-pumpkin in the fall, things like that). You can get little tastes before you buy a full cup to be sure you will like it if you aren't really sure (or if you just want a taste), and they have always been really nice to me. If you wait and go right before closing they are usually out of the really good stuff. I wish they would open one up closer to me!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

the flavor of the gelato was ok, but really just tasted like ice cream. The one i ordered was old and sticky. My husband ordered another flavor & his was old too. We do not go here anymore.

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

This is a good experience. I felt like a real trader while I was there instead of at Scoops though. Lol. If this yummy place was in my town I'd go there a lot. What I ordered tasted very good.