“Nice casual diner”

BubbaLu's Bodacious Burgers & Classy Dogs
Ranked #42 of 271 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Nice casual diner”
Reviewed September 4, 2014

I had a "Classy Dog" and fries for lunch and left very satisfied. I live in Hot Springs and really enjoy eating at the various Downtown Historic District restaurants. For a quick, casual lunch stand type meal BubbaLu's is excellent.

Visited September 2014

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Average burgers...a little pricey”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Atmosphere was cute and nostalgic....very retro....very clean. Burgers were pretty average and the fries were very pricey for the portions. We did like them little cones the fries were served in. Overall, an average experience for a tourist lunch.

1 Thank MichelePappagallo
Arlington, Tennessee
“Perfect Burger Joint a la 1930”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We went there twice during our week long visit, which oughta tell you something about how good this is, especially with all the dining choices in Hot Springs. Perfect burger, perfect doneness, perfect toasted sourdough buns, all done on the griddle just like in the old days. Just a delicious burger & fries meal: order, eat, repeat!

Houston, Texas
“Burgers just like in the magazines!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very nice burgers and chicken sandwiches. Cozy atmosphere, good tasting food and very accomodating service. We were very hungry after our bath experience across the street and enjoyed our visit.

Texarkana, Texas
“I forgot that grilled cheese sandwiches...”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Are normally made with american cheese. And I left the capitalization off on purpose, because it is a crying shame that the cheese that bears the name of this great country is processed junk.
My daughter and I both ordered grilled cheese sandwiches. When I make them at home I use cheddar cheese and they are so tasty! These, not so much. At least they were on a fantastic whole wheat bread. And I enjoyed the addition of tomato and grilled onion on the Super Grilled Cheese.
My son got a hot dog, and my husband got a burger. They were thrilled with their food! And the prices were nice, and the atmosphere is fun. The big mirror in the back surprised me, I thought the place was twice as big looking in!