“Great place to grab lunch”

BubbaLu's Bodacious Burgers & Classy Dogs
Ranked #31 of 287 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The place was bus, it's small but the people were friendly but busy. Good was good and the kids loved their malts and floats and fries were soo good.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We come in from Florida and understand it costs money to run a business. But the ice cream in a cup for five bucks. Have to go get your own fluids. But killer part, while serving our cold food we explained it wasn't hot and the old lady tells me why it's suppose to hot. I agreed. But she then puts down money, no gloves takes the hotdog and throws it on the grill. I just want the lady who tried to tell us why she doesn't have to wash her hands at any part of this to know you put my food on the grill after I bit it as well. Your customer service is horrible. And we know your hands and the grill are as popular as your ratings.

1  Thank Bodaciousburgerswasbad
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and I stopped in this past weekend during our vacation in Hot springs. We were looking forward to trying out BubbaLu's all weekend. We were terribly let down. The staff seemed to go out of there way to be unfriendly, charged $0.50 for water, which you get out of a coffee dispenser. The burgers weren't any good (sonic is better, and I don't like sonic burgers). The chilli cheese fries were a joke. The fries were over cooked and the cheese wasn't melted and the chilli looked like it was scraped from around the pot. The shake we ordered wasn't any good either, (the use powdered milk). The name and business look cool physically, but don't walk inside, rudeness and bad burgers await

2  Thank Mitch F
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We were just walking by, saw the place was full, knew it had to be good. We ordered chili dogs and fries, had to wait about 20 min. as restaurant was full of 4th of July visitors. But worth the wait for sure. Super clean, friendly staff and fast ordering. Next trip we'll order the burgers!

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Seeing that thick patty of meat cooking on the grill and seeing that burger built to your liking is part of the great atmosphere. The burger's taste is great. Burger comes with the usual toppings and I ordered the onion rings. I walked away full and happy.

1  Thank Psycho37F