“This was our best experience ever and we will return again and again.”
Review of Knotty & Nice B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Knotty & Nice B&B
Ranked #13 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We recently stayed here for our honeymoon and had an awesome experience. The cabin is beautiful and very nicely decorated. It included everything we needed (except towels and we always like using our own anyhow). My husband and I were there for eight days and did not want to leave. The kitchen is completely set up so we were able to prepare all meals with ease. The beds were so comfy and had great quality linens and blankets and there was plenty storage space for unpacking and staying a while which is what you will want to do. The cabin was extremely clean. We were only a few short miles from downtown and everything we needed was a short and scenic drive from our cabin. I especially enjoyed the water. After bathing or showering.... Your hair and skin will feel great!
I can't say enough good things about our stay. The owners, Art and Karen, were awesome. They offer guided mountain hikes and were very helpful with our inquiries concerning Hot Springs. Thanks again Art and Karen for making our stay a fabulous experience. The time and thought you have put into your cabins has made Knotty & Nice a fantastic getaway destination.

• Stayed: January 2013
5  Thank Crbugs

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is an amazing bed and breakfast ran by Art and Karen, a wonderful couple who are so accommodating and sweet! The cabins are spacious, clean and comfortable. A huge emphasis on how clean they are!! Like some have already commented, the owners make you feel as if you are a "special guest" in their home. Perfect location for visiting the hot water spas, restaurants and sightseeing. Looking forward to returning to Knotty and Nice ;)

5 stars, 10 out of 10, so happy with my stay!

Room Tip: Hard to choose between the cabins, since they are all super comfortable and up to date! You cant go...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Eva87_19
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Where to begin! The cabins are way over priced. We were first told one price for extra people and when we got there, they charged us double.
The three nights we stayed, there was hardly any water! No water to wash dishes or shower, and the little water that came out was green. It was a nightmare. We were a big group and when we asked for toilet paper, the owner rudely said we needed to get our own.
There were bees in the windows.
We left very unhappy with the services. And to top things off, they wanted to charge $20 dollars for a stained pillow cover!! That is absolutely ridiculous.
We accidentally left a laptop charger in our cabin and was charging us to send it back. When we called, we told him that it wasn't fair that he had told us one price over the phone and when we got there he charged us double, so he "agreed" to refund the extra he had charged and would send back our charger charge-free.
Two weeks later, no charger. We never received a package. When we called to ask if he had sent it, he said he had changed his mind. So he never refunded anything, and now charging us to get our charger back.
Please do yourselves a favor and do NOT stay here. The cabins by the lake are just as nice and cheaper.

• Stayed: November 2012
6  Thank wendyv9
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and i are in the middle of a two night stay here as I write this review....I just couldn't wait. Art and Karen run a great collection of cabins, and we have never felt so welcomed and taken care of. I have stayed in fine hotels of kind from 1star to 5 star all around the world, but I have never before been made to feel so much like one of the family. Anyone giving a negative review is clearly someone incapable of being pleased, because this has been a fantastic stay. We are in the Rustic Cabin, and it is excellently appointed. We look forward to coming back when the Hiker's Cabin is complete!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Edward G
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed here for several days last week and I believe it is the best place that I have ever stayed in the Hot Springs area. I cannot ever remember staying where the accommodations were so spotlessly clean and comfortable. The owners were amazingly friendly and accomodating and we felt welcomed and were treated as "special guests". We stayed in the Sunrise Cabin. The location was 10 minutes either way from restaurants and shops and it was almost effortless to drive to Hot Springs or Arkadelphia, as the location is on Hwy. 7. We will definitely go back and are looking forward to returning. To make our stay even better, Winston, the cutest little dog one would ever want to encounter, was as welcoming as his owners and visited us on the porch as often as he was invited.

Room Tip: The cabin looked exactly like the pictures on the website.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank linda m
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed at this nice Bed and Breakfast called Knotty and Nice. Ran by a wonderful couple. They were very attentive and nice to us.

Or cabin was the Timberland cottage. It was spacious and very private. There was 4 of us and we were all comfortable. We had a BBQ on our deck and after we went to the Jacuzzi.

Everything about this place makes you feel like home.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank AlvaroMauricio
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My family (husband and three kids 21, 9, and 7) stayed in the Sunrise Cabin. We arrived on the evening of August 3 and stayed four nights. The reason I chose the Knotty and Nice BB is because I didn't want to have to cram five of us into a hotel room. I was also looking for a place where we could prepare our own meals to save money. Karen checked us in and gave us our paperwork. Arturo showed us the cabin and it was better than the pictures. There were little elegant knicknacks everywhere we turned. It made the place feel very homey. The beds were really comfortable and my son slept on the couch which he thought was more comfortable than his bed at home. I saw Arturo occassionally on the grounds walking the dogs or watering the bushes and we waved a hello but I was not disturbed once by them while we were there. Everything in the cabin was in working order. The separate rooms gave my husband and I a chance to relax and watch TV alone in the evenings while the kids watched TV in the living room or played a game. Our family felt happy and relaxed and we had a pretty action packed vacation that featured walking in 100 degree temps. We were relieved to get back to the cool, comfy cabin where we could cook together and talk about our adventures. Everything including Wal-Mart was basically on the same road as the cabin about ten minutes away. When I sat on the deck I could not see anything but trees. There is a road close by the trees were blocking my view in the upper deck. Loved it!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family