“Very good food”
Review of Taco Mama

Taco Mama
Ranked #21 of 285 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Latin
Description: Voted Best Mexican Food in the State. Everything made from scratch. Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Its not totally authentic, but we really like the variety on the menu. Love the con queso and chips as a starter. Everything I have ordered has been very good. Atmosphere is ok, not spectacular, but comfortable. Its reasonable and we always make a point of having dinner there when we come for vacation.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is my go to place in the Spa city for the best margaritas and Mexican food. They make the Margaritas with fresh squeezed juice and they are generous sized. Awesome salsa bar and roasted jalapeños, to go with your meal. The fish tacos and fajitas are some of the best in the state, The staff is always friendly and the owners always say hello. There is a great outdoor patio seating area. Be sure and stop I the next time you are in Hot Springs!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Wife and I had lunch at Taco Mamas. We had a hard time getting someone to seat us. We waited over 5 minutes before anyone would acknowledge us being there. It seemed as though no one was in charge. We did finally get seated and the service was great. Chips and salsa were great. I had the Mexican cocktail. It was super. I would suggest their homemade hot sauce to put into the cocktail. Draft beer was cold. Enjoyed the meal after the initial seating problem.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Green Chili burger is the amazing as well as corn quesadillas on appetizer menu. Always a wonderful experience and a must stop for us when in Hot Springs!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We went there last night, a Tuesday. They were more crowded than I expected. And short staffed. Took forever to get waited on. Server served us the wrong drinks. Entrees were wrong and took forever to come out. Salsa was good, chips were good. Can't say much for the puffy taco, the bottom fell out when I picked it up. Enchilada was not good and wasn't any kind of enchilada I've ever seen. Beans and rice good nut not enough. Won't be going back. Been here two years and still trying to find decent Tex-Mex. Just have to break down and go to Little Rock to Chuy's.