“Great Mexican...not your typical fare.”
Review of Taco Mama

Taco Mama
Ranked #29 of 273 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Latin
Description: Voted Best Mexican Food in the State. Everything made from scratch. Vegetarian friendly.
Bossier City, LA
“Great Mexican...not your typical fare.”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Love the salsa bar...the grilled jalapeños, freshest chips, hot sauce and queso. Gourmet Mexican all the way!

1 Thank gourmetgentleman

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Best Tacos Ever”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I love mexican food. This place has the best tacos and rice. Fresh Pico on the tacos makes your mouth water. The rice is just not your typical rice you get at any mexican restaurant. It is made from just a few ingredients and that is all it needs. Everything is made from scratch. Standing room only at lunch.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Cynthia P
San Diego, California
“Real Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This came recommended by our Timeshare, The Wharf, which is excellent. We were told and experienced all fresh food. I ordered Chili Relleno with shrimp and my wife Crab and Lobster Enchilada. We had a coupon for Cheese Dip which was so good that after dipping chips we asked for spoons and ate it - yummmm. This was followed by our sharing a frozen Margarita - also yumm. But the entrees were great and I went to the salsa table and added fresh salsa.
A very enjoyable experience and a place I would return.

• Visited October 2013
Memphis
“Perfect Mexican”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was outstanding! I had the chicken tacos...so much I couldn't eat it all. My husband had the fish tacos...delicious. The food is very reasonably priced and beats spending the same amount or more on fast food.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Texas
“Poor service just ruined my meal!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have eaten at this establishment several times before. Each time the service was lacking but the food was good enough to look past it. This time the waiter, who apparently was also the bartender, took my order. I ordered a small queso and two orders of crab nachos for the two of us. The waiter then chose to b.s. with the other waitstaff for about 15 minutes at the bar before deciding to bring our nachos out. I reminded him that I had ordered queso and a surprised look came over his face. I received a half-hearted apology and he asked if I still wanted it. Look, there are a lot of good Mexican restaurants out there that will serve you and not forget about you. Until Taco Mama gives a **** about their customers, I will take my business elsewhere.

• Visited September 2013