“I LOVE this place!”

Taco Mama
Ranked #26 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Description: Voted Best Mexican Food in the State. Everything made from scratch. Vegetarian friendly.
Little Rock, Arkansas
“I LOVE this place!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Taco Mama has this AMAZING Mexican Green Chile Cheeseburger that is one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth! They also make a mean guac and cheese dip. I can't wait to go back here.

Visited August 2012

Port Arthur, Texas
“Fresh with REAL flavor...nothing bland here.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Rosie's hand rolled tamales were the best I've ever had and I'm from Texas so the bar is high! Live on the edge and get it topped with a fried egg. Delicioso!

little rock arkansas
“No complaints - will return”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

1217 is arguably the best restaurant in Hot Springs. It is one of my 2-3 favs. Taco Mama is owned by the same people as 1217 and based on that alone, I have to give it multiple stars. We ducked in there at 1:30, were due somewhere at 2:00 and they busted their butts getting us food and bill quickly. The place is kind of bare, with concrete floor and some booths and tables. Real simple and casual interior. The staff is young and friendly. The food was good! I didn't give it much chance due to the rush, but I'd def gop back!

• Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Awful Food and Service!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Service was really terrible. Because our drinks were sitting at the bar so long before they were brought to our table, my frozen margarita was completely melted and the ice in my huband's drink was also melted and his drink completely watered down. I ordered the shredded beef enchilidas and the meat was so charred and hard I could not eat them and the refried beans were the consistency of liquid. We had to ask for everything from our server, she keep walking past our table and never stopped to check on us unless we stopped her. The hot sauce and gaucamole was very bland no spice whatsoever. Don't waste your time and money at this restaurant. You will be very disapointed!!!

• Visited July 2012
WE11RN
“Oh No!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a casserole dish. It looked like someone bared in a bowl of chips. I didn't eat it and complained to management, who ignored my complaint. If you go there...I hope your experience is better.