Angels In The Park featuring featuring Chef Rosario
Ranked #52 of 333 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: An Italian Steakhouse. We serve authentic homemade Italian Specialties, aged Black Angus Steaks, fresh Seafood, Veal and homemade Breads & Desserts. At Angels in the Park, we have dishes prepared tableside by Chef Rosario while his wife, Debbie ensures that the dining room gives top of the line service. We also cater, have banquet facilities.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have dined at this restaurant twice this summer when in town on vacation. Had beef wellington and table side bananas foster. Word cannot even describe how great the food tasted and how great the staff is. Chef Rosario actually comes out and cooks your bananas foster table side himself while entertaining you with wonderful stories. Loved the dim lights. Made for a nice relaxing atmosphere.. One visit was with my mom other with my husband. Cant wait to go back and try the chateaubriand for two. It's table side also. Prices are right on point.

Date of visit: September 2019
TheRoseManII, Executive Chef at Angels In The Park featuring featuring Chef Rosario, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always my pleasure to have the opportunity to cook for you tableside and get to know you. It is folks like you that have made my life so wonderful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Chef Rosario

Write a reviewReviews (513)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant was warm and a little slow but the food was good. They had a small portion of lasagna which was a pretty good size. Everything was served hot.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We had the chateaubriand for two with homemade hollandaise and bearnaise sauce. along with the bananas foster. Both were prepared table side by chef Rosario. What a wonderful memory!

Date of visit: September 2019
TheRoseManII, General Manager at Angels In The Park featuring featuring Chef Rosario, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. I want you to know that cooking for you and “making a wonderful memory,” is the best part of my reward. Grazie Mille!!! Rosario and Debbie

Reviewed September 3, 2019

What a bizarre experience. We were seated in the back section which is very dark (they were using those lightbulbs from the 70's that look like fake flickering flame-horrible lighting). We saw some tables using their phone flashlights to read menus. Luckily we were seated by a lamp. Our waiter seemed like he had never spoke to another human before. The only way to describe the food is heavy handed. Caesar salads were way overdressed. Carbonara was drowning in sauce. I picked what seemed like a quarter pound of cheese off of my eggplant parm to make it edible. You can hear everything anyone says, so my husband and I were communicating via facial expressions because the waiter and hostess just sort of hovered in a corner near us. The chef and hostess asked us several times if the food was okay and we were too creeped out by the place to be honest with them and it felt like people were breathing down our necks the whole time. We paid the check and booked it out of there.

Reviewed August 17, 2019

The food and our service was very good. This is a dark restaurant and their air conditioning was not up to par. It was a Monday night and there were only 2 other people in the place. My gin and tonic had water instead of tonic. My seafood pasta was very tasty but it was $44. That’s steep for pasta even if it did have lots of seafood. My husband had beef medallions over pasta and he thought it was great. Our lemon dessert was excellent. Our Italian wine was great. We will go here again......when it gets cooler!

Date of visit: August 2019