“fabulous message”

Thai-Me Spa
Ranked #1 of 38 Shopping in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 17, 2010

great staff!! excellent message with lots of choices!!

Reviewed July 14, 2010

Drove an hour to get here because of good reviews and was not disappointed. Kandi did a great job. The facility was well done and very relaxing. Will definitely return.

Reviewed July 10, 2010

I was barely able to walk without pain. After 80 minutes at Thai-me, I was pain-free and relaxed. I was amazed that the young therapist was so strong and thorough. The atmospshere is peaceful and relaxing and I WILL GO BACK. Chris Walthall

1  Thank redneckduckman
Reviewed July 7, 2010

I had a hot stone massage that was amazing. The staff were very friendly. I will come back very soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2010

You instantly feel calm when you walk in the door. The atmosphere is very soothing. The staff is very friendly. Kendra was excellent in addressing the problem areas I was concerned with. I felt very relaxed when I left.