“FANTASTIC”

Thai-Me Spa
Ranked #1 of 42 Shopping in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I went in with neck & back pain.. I told Kandi just where I was hurting. She knew the exact pressure to apply to my different body parts. The massage was GREAT & my body is so refreshed! I'm a repeat customer & love & appreciate Kandi, my massager & Amy, the owner. Thank you Ladies.. Love me some Thai~Me...

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I am in constant, chronic pain. From the top of my spine to the bottom, there are problems and issues from birth and 58 years of living hard.The doctors don't understand how I can move, much less walk, so surgery is not an option. Therefore, every day is another miracle. I have to keep this attitude!. Between a couple of lines on their website booking my appointment, and about two minutes talking to Jeanette, she knew what to do. I have tried everything. A LMT close to where I live has worked on my back for years and has not come close to what Jeanette accomplished in 50 minutes. I'm not above begging, but she had an appointment after mine, or as I told her, "We'll take as long as you need!" Definitely the best money I spent in Hot Springs, and I won at the casino and on the ponies! Thanks, Jeanette! (I had been walking with a cane since the end of August, 2013. I left Thai-Me without using it, and 300 miles down the road and three days later...still no cane!) Thank you, Thai-Me Spa!

1  Thank David S
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Reviewed several spas for our anniversary week spa date. Went on Monday and again on friday. Just fantastic fingers! I had a pain on the left shoulder and a pulled ham string on the right good knee. Amy was gentle but firm and accomplished her goal. Felt sore but better daily. Had a medium deep tissue full body, did not want it to stop! She is very good and we have had some massages! Jeanette worked on my husband. He agreed she was excellent also.

1  Thank Fran P
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have severe spinal issues, and am in constant pain. For me surgery wasn't an option and I had tried everything else. This is the first time in 4 years that my back doesn't hurt!

1  Thank jennisme
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Well, I was quite skeptical of doing a couples massage but I wanted to give it a try. It was my husband's birthday and I knew he would love it. Well, much to my delightful surprise, I loved it too! The spa is so nice and we felt so refreshed! Kortney and Jeanette were awesome - it started our day out right. So, don't be skeptical of a massage - it is awesome!! Treat yourself and don't miss out on Thai-Me!!