“Most relaxing experience ever!”
Review of Thai-Me Spa

Thai-Me Spa
Ranked #1 of 41 Shopping in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have severe spinal issues, and am in constant pain. For me surgery wasn't an option and I had tried everything else. This is the first time in 4 years that my back doesn't hurt!

1  Thank jennisme

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Well, I was quite skeptical of doing a couples massage but I wanted to give it a try. It was my husband's birthday and I knew he would love it. Well, much to my delightful surprise, I loved it too! The spa is so nice and we felt so refreshed! Kortney and Jeanette were awesome - it started our day out right. So, don't be skeptical of a massage - it is awesome!! Treat yourself and don't miss out on Thai-Me!!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very relaxing couples massage. We needed it. We do appreciate them getting us in at the last minute. Essential oils were wonderful as well. Quiet and soothing environment. I will recommend to anyone.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

The couples massage package was a great way to finish our weekend escape! Amy and Kandi gave an outstanding stone massage that is the best we have ever had. The tropical scrub, mudd wrap, and scalp massage did wonders for relaxing us prior to the hour long massage. You must try this. We will be returning!

2  Thank GRWLR51
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I love this place and always look forward to my sessions with Amy. A true professional and she never disappoints. Highly recommend. It is the fastest 80 minutes ever!

1  Thank Monaliesa1