“Request Jeanette!!!!”
Review of Thai-Me Spa

Thai-Me Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Hot Springs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Request Jeanette!!!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

She has the most amazing hands!! She knows just the right amount of pressure and has a magical touch. I have had massage all over the world, and this was the best!!! She even can manage deep tissue without pain!!??? My only complaint is that I did not want her to stop!!! Trust me....if you can get an appointment with Jeanette, you won't regret it. Enjoy!!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank katielk

Magnolia, AR
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The staff was very generous, I had Kortney as my massage therapist and she found all of my knots in my back and hamstrings. She was very personable and I will definitely go back

Visited December 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Suprised!!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This Spa is set in a plaza. I really thought it was going to be in a house setting or somewhere else. Anyways, I was taken back when I walked through the front door. The atmosphere was relaxing and the staff was extremely friendly. My masseuse was amazing. I did the 1/2swedish massage and 1\2 tai massage (50minutes). I've never done a tai massage until my vacation and it's not extraneous on the body as the masseuse does "assisted stretches", which basically they tug and pull gently in places you never knew stretched. Great price for a spa and I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to go :)

Visited November 2013
Fouke ar
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Don't go anywhere else!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

This is simply the best in Hot Springs. You won't catch me anywhere else. Try the Thi massage for something different and good.
Thanks! We will be back.

1 Thank Harold S
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing massage and totally relaxing!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I came for a couples massage. The place is very friendly, professional and well-trained therapists. We had Jeanette and Pam! They were both awesome! We will be going back to Hot Springs just to go to Thai-Me Massage Spa and will be requesting Pam and Jeanette!

Thanks!