“Awesome! :)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai-Me Spa

Thai-Me Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Before this massage, I had a lot of back pain from hunching over my desk (since I'm a student). And now It feels relaxed and wayy better!
Thank you! <3

2 Thank Hellokittylover1815

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ahhmazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for the historic baths and massages, this isn't the place. If, however, you're looking for a real massage that will relax you and work out your aches and pains, this is definitely where you need to be. While bath house row is great for the experience, we wanted more and we got it here!

3 Thank Herbgardener1
ARK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My friend and I was making our first trip ever to Hot Springs. She always wanted a massage but didn't want to do it herself. I was nervous bout the whole thing. We ended up asking a lady at the front desk at our hotel what's the best place for massage. She suggested Thai-Me. I am sooo glad she did. It was a wonderful experience for the both of us. They was able to take us without an appointment which was wonderful. We both did the hot stone massage. My friend had Zach and I had Rob. The whole experience was wondering it was relaxing. I was sad that it ended. My friend and I left very satisfied with our massages. All the way home we was talking about how wonderful the our first time experience getting a massage and the place Thai-Me. The next time we are in Hot Springs we will be sure to be back and request Rob and Zach. Thank you soo much for a wonderful experience.

4 Thank CapriceCC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I received a gift from a friend for my birthday, I decided to sue my gift on a moment notice and to my surprise I was getting a great massage 20 minutes later. I will be back!

1 Thank Robebut
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here to get a couples Swedish massage. It was wonderful. His masseuse was Jeannette and mine was Kandi. It was so relaxing. They are super friendly and the prices are very reasonable. You won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2013