“Wow! Nice massage and more! Impressive place!”
Review of Thai-Me Spa

Thai-Me Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Vinton, LA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wow! Nice massage and more! Impressive place!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Myself and a teenager had treatments on back-to-back days at Tai Me. Day 1 we had deep tissue massages. Very nice! Our therapists were thorough and professional. I was sore the next day, but I expected to be since I was having lymph issues. (Next time I will schedule a Tai Massage at the suggestion of my therapist on the second day). Day 2 - she had a Scalp Treatment and Reflexology which she LOVED. I had a facial which was the best I've ever had. My therapist was very knowledgable about the facial products, and obviously knew her stuff about massage in general. I absolutely loved this spa and was so impressed.

1 Thank waslcajun

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of the best massages I have ever had.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

There is a reason everyone writes awsome reviews of Thai-Me, because it is awsome.

Everyone there is a cut above. The tables, the oil ....everything is wonderful. You won't be disappointed no matter how high a standard you are use to, really.

1 Thank CharleyR111
“Felt great afterwards”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had a couple massage with Rob and Kortney...they were awesome..first massage ever..we were very comfortable with them and will go back to see them.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ever!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I took a quick trip to Hot Springs and was looking for a place to get a massage. Found a brochure in the hotel and called them. They were able to get us in the next day. OMG!! I get massages as often as I can and I can honestly say this was the best my husband or I have ever gotten. He did the Deep Tissue, by Pam and I did half Deep Tissue and Thai Massage by Amy. I knew I was a mess but Amy found places I didn't even know existed. I have been having trouble with my hip popping out of joint and other pains and she addressed them all. I didn't have any pain riding that day like I had been experiencing. So grateful to them. Definitely will go back.....SOON.

1 Thank trsr1061
Trussville, Alabama
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Exceptional Visit!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We scheduled a couples special massage for the morning of July 5th. We started to be a little apprehensive as the location is in a little strip shopping center, several miles outside of the Bathhouse Row location. I knew this when I booked but it was rated #1 in Hot Springs so my reviewing peers must know, right?

Spot on. I had Zachary and hubby had Pam. One of the best massages we have ever had, ever. IF you choose deep tissue massage when you arrive, be prepared for this to be more of a therapeutic massage than a relaxing massage. We had ridden our motorcycles up to Hot Springs from Birmingham, AL and I had back and neck issues that I knew needed to be addressed. Zackary had that worked all out before I left.

As part of the couples package, we had a foot scrub which was wonderful! We also had a mini facial. Not having had one of those before I didn't know what to expect. I wished I hadn't gone to the trouble of putting makeup on that morning, lol! Not their fault and not big deal at all but I was back to the au natural look after that.

When the massage was over, they had waters and a little fruit and treat waiting on us in the lobby which is decorated so lovely.

Other spas could take real notes from here. They have put lots of effort into creating a relaxing atmosphere. You must go! It's well worth the money.

1 Thank maximac222