“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai-Me Spa

Thai-Me Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Pocahontas, Arkansas, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went to Thai Me with my mother and sister for a girls weekend in Hot Springs. My sis is 30 weeks pregnant.and getting pretty uncomfortable in her back. Robert and Courtney our massage therapists were courteous and professional. Courtney came out to the waiting room and talked with my sister to make sure she would have a good experience. Robert asked questions and gave a very good deep tissue massage. My sister and I both had a wonderful experience. I would recommend this business to anyone coming to Hot Springs!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank kwatt101

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couples Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I took advantage of the Time for Two. It was my husband's first massage and was thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable. Kandi and Amy were amazing and made this special time together a memorable experience. We will return when we are in Hot Springs next year.

1 Thank Barbara J
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Relaxing, Amazing, and Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went to Thai-Me for a much needed massage. From beginning to end, it was a very relaxing, friendly, and professional atmosphere. The person at the front desk was a delight and was very friendly. Robert was very professional and ensured that I was comfortable throughout the entire massage. I opted for the longer 80 minute massage and wished it was even longer. I went to this spa because of the other reviews and I'm so glad I did. By the way, they have some very unique jewelry there so I treated myself to a necklace and a bracelet. Added bonus!

1 Thank Wenders1122
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I kicked off Mother' Day weekend with a hot stone massage along with my cousin. We both can't stop raving about how great we feel. I had Jeanette and my cousin had Kandy and they were fantastic. With their magic fingers we felt and even looked slimmer after the massage. WE WILL BE BACK AGAIN!

North Little Rock, Arkansas
“The best thing I've ever done for my body.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We purchased the 100 minute incredible massage with Zach and Kandi. It was amazing. Words can't explain how incredible the massage was. Book a week or two out!

Visited April 2013