“So Relaxing....”

Thai-Me Spa
Ranked #1 of 41 Shopping in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Today I went to Thai Mi for a massage and Rob did an excellent job. He worked out all of the tension that I was having in my shoulders and back. I went in with body tension and left feeling sooo relaxed. This is of the best experiences that I have ever had in my life! I will be back. Thank you!

1  Thank RobynBaker

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Zach is THE man! I just happened to stop in unplanned, and these guys hooked me up! Thanks so much to Zach and Alan for a great afternoon!! ;-)

2  Thank BrandiDogg
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I recieved a gift certificate from my husband for Christmas. I was anxious to get my first full body massage. I worried about getting naked and especially for another man to, well u know geesh, massage me!! I chose the sweddish massage and lord it was very very proffessional, relaxing and worth every second and dime. The atmosphere is beautiful, the aroma in the whole place is just something worth your time. I would reccomend this to all my friends and family.

1  Thank Hawaianarky
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Kandi~ you did a Spectacular job today.. You worked out/on ALL the places I needed.. I just LOVE Thai~Me.. Its professional & personable.. Thank you for providing an Excellent Service.. May God continue to Bless your establishment!!
Tanja

1  Thank Tangerine4
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Had swedish massage by Pam. Was the best experience I have ever had. I have rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, with the massage it felt soooo good. My wife and I will be back for another great massage. Also samone at the front desk was very nice & curtious. We would recommend Thai-Me to everyone!!

1  Thank KTWSAMPSON