“Rejuvenating experience”
Review of Thai-Me Spa

Thai-Me Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
“Rejuvenating experience”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have spent a dozen or more hours at Thai-me in the last two months, and I feel like I have found a place where I am getting good value and a great massage. The therapists use the pressure I need and they don't cut minutes off the massage like some other places. The Thai massage is definitely worth trying too,, especially if you work out or work hard and have muscle soreness, and Kandi always does a great job :)

“Deep tissue w/ Rob Cook”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Rob is excellent. I've been getting massages regularly for a decade or so, here and there, and he's up there with the best.

Minooka, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Hot Stone Massage”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Excellent! That's all you need to know. (Make sure you go longer than 25 minutes otherwise it will be too short.)

Visited November 2012
1 Thank R L
Bossier City, Louisiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Very relaxing massage! The staff are professional and offer so much to fit your needs. Will definitely return on my next trip to Hot Springs!

Visited October 2012
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Couples Hot Stone Massage”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed our massage. I really struggle when it comes to getting him to do these kinds of things. I go maybe three times a year; however, he has never been. Zack was friendly, professional, and most importantly - experienced. Although my husband does not remember his therapist’s name, he talked about her for the rest of the day. The price was somewhat reasonable, and we will go back!! Thanks, Thai-me team for an awesome experience!!

Visited October 2012