“The Hot Stone Massage”
Review of Thai-Me Spa

Thai-Me Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Minooka, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Hot Stone Massage”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Excellent! That's all you need to know. (Make sure you go longer than 25 minutes otherwise it will be too short.)

Visited November 2012
1 Thank R L

Bossier City, Louisiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Very relaxing massage! The staff are professional and offer so much to fit your needs. Will definitely return on my next trip to Hot Springs!

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Couples Hot Stone Massage”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed our massage. I really struggle when it comes to getting him to do these kinds of things. I go maybe three times a year; however, he has never been. Zack was friendly, professional, and most importantly - experienced. Although my husband does not remember his therapist’s name, he talked about her for the rest of the day. The price was somewhat reasonable, and we will go back!! Thanks, Thai-me team for an awesome experience!!

Buffalo, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Anniversary Spectacular!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Our couples massage was the first part of our 10 day, 30th wedding anniversary tour. My husband's first... he liked it. I was most impressed how wonderful my hands felt. It was a take home massage I can do on my hands during the work week. On the keyboard all day, my hands get bound up... my massage therapist made them feel fantastic as well as other problem spots. Perfect experience.

1 Thank joyb0033
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thai-me is awesome”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I am a massage therapist, and have had many incredible massages over the years but never one quite like this. Candy was my therapist and i told her she spoiled me and i would have a hard time going back to a normal massage! I had the 2 hour thai massage with facial and foot scrub. Candy worked so very hard for 2 straight hours. Though im not familiar with this style it was obvious she knew her art well..very talented and professional! One my favorite massages ever!!

1 Thank jmarzull