“Great Hotel”

Comfort Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #5 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed September 11, 2009

We stayed here on a weekend trip to Hot Springs and loved this hotel. It's brand new and extremely clean. Quality materials were used in the construction - lovely tile floors in the bathroom and marble countertops, nice carpeting, etc. It was nicely decorated with neutral colors. The beds were fantastic with good linens and at least 5 soft pillows on each one. The couch was comfortable and I like having a place to sit and relax other than the bed. The room also had a flat screen plasma TV, refrigerator, and microwave.

The kids had a great time swimming in the indoor pool which was a nice temperature. I enjoyed the hot tub although it was a little foamy. Our room was right by the pool but we never heard any noise at all.

Breakfast was good with lots of hot items. It was a little crowded but it was Labor Day weekend. The staff had no trouble keeping food stocked though which is a problem at some places.

We had one problem during our stay which involved a slow drain in the bathtub - called the front desk and let them know. It was fixed when we returned and worked fine after that so I was happy.

We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Hot Springs!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed September 5, 2009

I had originally booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express of Hot Springs, but after reading their bad reviews on this site, I changed that reservation to this Comfort Suites, and I'm SO glad I did!! The service was great and the room was clean. Since I stay in hotels almost every other week for work, I see a lot of crummy places, but this was was fantastic!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank suzb_00
Reviewed August 28, 2009

The service was excellent. Front desk people friendly, also the housekeepers-- they are dressed like medical assistants. The room was clean and nice. We could smell the paint drying. Hot Springs is cool-- temperature cool. The waters are restful. The town is well suited to tourists, but we didn't feel that our pockets were being picked the whole. It is a beautiful place. The mountains and forests are beautiful. The breakfast was excellent one morning and very good on the others.
The most challenging thing about the place is that another place-- Comfort Inn and Suites-- is less than three blocks away. If you're going to either place for the first time, make sure you're not at the other.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2009

This hotel was very nice. Clean rooms with [plenty of space for 2 adults and 2 kids. Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Very comfortable and quiet. I will look for Comfort Suites in my future vacations. Very impressed!

Reviewed July 22, 2009

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night after staying at another nearby hotel. Wish that we had stayed here the entire time we were in Hot Springs. Let me say this, don't always listen to some of the negative reviews that are given on the Internet, because if I had, I would have passed up a great place to stay. The young lady at the front desk was so nice, she had very good people communication skills. The rooms were very clean and roomy, housekeeping had done a very good job with the room, they were very quick to assist in any way possible, we asked for extra liening and towels and they did not even hestiate to get them for us. Did not get a chance to check out the indoor pool because we were at the end of our time there in Hot Springs. The next time I'm In Hot Springs, this will definitely my place of stay, would recommend this Hotel to anyone.

D.Hervey/Mississippi

1  Thank MontrelH
Reviewed July 16, 2009

We had a really good experience with this hotel. The room was super clean and had a whirlpool tub that the kids loved. The breakfast was good and the hotel has a really nice pool and hot tub. We would stay here again!

Reviewed July 7, 2009

My husband, 4 year old son, 2 year old daughter, and I stayed here 3 nights for the July 4th weekend and were VERY pleased with this hotel. It is SUPER CLEAN and very nice. They have a nice pool and hot tub, and a great workout room. The breakfast was great too complete with make-your-own waffles, biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs, bacon, donuts, muffins, bagels, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, and milk. I felt very safe and like I was at home. The entire staff were very friendly, attentive, and helpful with anything we needed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a very nice place to stay but without spending a lot of money. Our 2 queen bed suite was $109. For this amount, I really didn't know what to expect, but was very pleasantly surprised at how nice of a place it was! The pictures on their website don't do it justice! The decor looked very nice and the whole place was immaculately clean!! The beds were very comfortable with plenty of comfy pillows and my husband especially liked the massaging shower head in the bathroom. You can't go wrong choosing this hotel! It is very well run with the manager on site making sure of so! Very pleasant stay and will definitely stay there again if we are ever in the area. Hot Springs is a great place to vacation and we found lots to do for both ourselves and our children. All in all - a great vacation!