Comfort Suites Hot Springs
$163
$149
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$77
$67
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$106
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$96
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
$99
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$113
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn(Hot Springs)
$300
All reviewswaffleschoice hotelsindoor pool and hot tubgreat place to stayvery nice hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast areahot breakfaststayed here for two nightsfree breakfastfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againking suitethe staff was friendly and helpfulsitting areamagic springsbathhouse row
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was a highly rated hotel and we decided to stay based on that. Not disappointed. The hotel is nicely decorated and clean! Rooms are comfortable and the staff are especially helpful. That is where the place shines the most. The pool was a bit small and the hot tub was very nice. We only had one snafu - the shower in our room didn't work. All in all - I would stay again.

Room Tip: 4th floor is the most quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Aspen E
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our church youth mission group stayed here and were treated like royalty! Great accomodations, pleasant staff, and the perfect amenities for a large group. The room rates were very favorable. Bottom line - there could be no better place to stay while in Hot Springs than this location. I have no doubt where I'll stay when I return to the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We just left there & miss it already. Kids enjoyed the pool very much. Our room was very nice & accommodated all 6 of us very well. Happy we were able to get a jointed room.. I do have a request for all hotels. One tv channel to show all activities :)

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our experience confirms why this property is so highly rated. The building is very well maintained and clean. Staff are friendly and very capable. The room matches the pictures and are very pleasant and comfortable. Everything worked well. The breakfast was nice. Quite simply, this was an especially nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank unionrep1
boron58, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

I, along with my staff, appreciate the kind words you said about our property. All of us try very hard to give each one of you the best play to stay and the best experience while you are with us. I hope this means you will be back to visit us in the future!

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband kids and family came on a friday night to check in and check out sunday for our vacation and the staff and hotel were so close to perfect .they are amazing and awesome. I have never stayed at this nice of a hotel.it was it best one that I have stayed at ...I will definitely be back soon to stay again......

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends