“A nice hotel as we traveled thru”

Comfort Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #5 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice quiet hotel. Friendly staff. We picked this hotel as we rode thru on our way to northern AR. Off the loop but not walking distance to the historic town or bath row. There is taxi services available.

• Stayed: October 2013
boron58, Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

I am so glad you chose to stay with us! Thanks for the great review and I hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We spent some time at this all-suites hotel during our recent visit to Hot Springs. The staff is superb all the way around. Our rooms were clean and very comfortable, breakfast was a wide selection to choose from. The hotel was quite busy but surprisingly quiet.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MsCheap1

I am so thrilled to learn that we met all of your needs while you where here with us. It's always nice to hear that my staff is doing a great job! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Hot Springs.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. We had a wonderfully quiet night. We heard no noise from the hall or adjoining rooms. Everything was clean. The indoor pool was warm, and we spent quite a bit of time there. Breakfast was good, with a wide variety of options. We'd absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
boron58, Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to do a good job the first time and make a lasting impression, so that we will give you a reason to come back and visit us. Thanks so much for the great review.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel is located close to the center of the town. It has some of the best beds I have ever been in. The breakfast area is clean and is ok as far as the food, nothing special, but the ladies working in the breakfast area were excellent and friendly. The hotel clerk was very nice and helpful in answering questions. I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: try to get a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed here for several days when a family member had surgery at Mercy Hospital in Hot Springs. I was very pleased with its proximity to the hospital, it's literally right next door. We were offered a reduced rate, with a voucher from the hospital, which I thought was very thoughtful. The breakfast was good, and the staff was very courteous and helpful. Wonderful place to stay!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank andyscrapper
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have stayed here several times. The staff is great!! Very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast was very good with lots of choices. It is in the middle of town and close to shopping and restaurants. I had asked for adjoining rooms for other family that were traveling with us. When I made the reservation it had said there was no guarantee for special requests but when we arrived the staff had accomodated our request.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Comfort Suites is a very nice hotel, I stayed there during the weekend of Sept. 13-15. I had a girls weekend getaway and it was wonderful. The front desk help was very helpful when ever we asked questions. This hotel was very clean, they upgraded our room for us at no extra cost, because we had a group of 4 so they said we would be more comfortable in one of their larger rooms, which I thought was very nice.This hotel is close to a lot of eateries and shopping, you will have to have a car in order to get to different places. And the strip is about 15mins away, so this hotel is right in the heart of everything, OMG, the beds are to DIE for, very comfortable, the room had a fridge, microwaves, separate living area, they also have free breakfast your just normal stuff. I dont have anything negitive to say about this hotel, I will for sure stay her again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends