“Very Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Comfort Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #4 of 43 Hotels in Hot Springs
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were nice and clean. The bed looked very inviting, until thr middle of the night. Not nearly as comfy as it looked.

The staff was nice. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Overall, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Milton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

we arrived without making reservations and after trying another hotel and striking out, we entered just as they got a cancelation. We were able to get a nice room and the 2 ladies at the desk were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was nice and we were happy with our stay there. Would definitely stay here again if we come thru.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My mother and I took the kids here for a short vacation, and we were quite impressed with the hotel. It was super clean, and the entire staff was genuinely friendly. Our housekeeper, Kim, offered opinions and suggestions and was a gem. The only semi-negative thing I could say is that the breakfast wasn't that great -- my kids wouldn't even eat the waffles. (None of these "full breakfasts" taste that great to me, though.) Overall, I doubt if you could do better. Great hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Waxahachie, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Please note: I didn't stay at this hotel. I accidentally made a reservation here using the Choice Hotels website while trying to use Rewards points. Choice Hotels wouldn't let me cancel my reservation as it was an Advanced Rate Reservation. I was livid, but decided to cut my losses and stay here. Just today, Larry, the GM called me and let me cancel! I couldn't believe it! He was so polite and honestly made me regret not being able to stay here (for financial reasons). Whenever I'm in the area again (and have more cash flow) I will definitely stay at this hotel just as a way of saying, "Thank you."

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Zena K
Belton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Super clean, staff was extremely friendly and accommodated a special request that we appreciated. Hotel was completely booked (a frequent problem in Hot Springs in the summer). Staff kept a smile even when some people in front of us weren't so nice. The housekeeping staff was ultra friendly. Only downer: Free hot breakfast was super crowded and coffee cups too small.

• Stayed July 2013
Central IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed here while visiting my daughter in Hot Springs. We have stayed at several of the Hot Springs Hotels over the past couple of years, and I would have to say the Comfort Suites is the nicest and cleanest we have found so far! In addition, the front desk staff was genuinely friendly, and addressed us each & every time we walked in and out of the hotel. The breakfast was crowded but the lady who worked it did a great job of keeping up with the crowd! The rooms are super spacious with a door separating the bedroom from the rest of the suite, which is nice if someone is still wanting to sleep. My only complaint about the hotel is the breakfast ends at 9:30 am, and that is ok during the week, but I would suggest extending it to 10 am on weekends. The free wi-fi worked great. Other than that, the location is great, with quick access to the bypass/270 so it is easy to get in & out of. There are also gas stations, restaurants and stores nearby which is a great convenience. I will definitely stay here again if we are back in Hot Springs.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Yellville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Our king jacuzzi suite was spacious and comfortable. The beautiful old photographs of the Hot Springs area decorating the walls were a nice touch. The jacuzzi tub was plenty large enough for 2, though it was a little noisy with the jets on fully. The bed was not quite as comfy as I like, with my back hurting a little on night 2. We were literally right across the hall from the pool, but we never heard all the kids screaming in there once our door was shut. Very nice lobby, large breakfast area. Kitchen staff kept up really well considering how crazy it was. Coffee cups are too small, and no Splenda or half and half. All in all a good stay, and we would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple