Comfort Suites Hot Springs
Country Inn
$164
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$98
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$104
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
$119
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$107
$306
All reviewschoice hotelsgreat hotelwafflesindoor pool and hot tubroom was cleanthe breakfast areahot breakfaststayed here for two nightsfree breakfastking suitedefinitely stay here againfront desk personsitting areabiscuits and gravythe staff was friendly and helpfulmagic springsbathhouse row
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary weekend. The hotel was immaculate and our room was so nice and cozy we decided not to go out to dinner and have it delivered. I have never stayed anywhere with a room so large. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. My husband loved the tiny pillows on the bed.

Room Tip: The hot tub in our suite was large and super clean.
1  Thank rochelle c
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, but the amazing part happened after we left! On returning home to Texas, we realized that my husband's briefcase containing his iPad was missing. We called this Comfort Suites hotel to see if it had been left in our hotel room. Actually, it had been found outside the front door on the curb, where we loaded the car, and had been turned in to the desk! They proceeded to ship it to us, well packed in separate boxes, and it arrived safely less than a week after we stayed there.
We called the manager and thanked her and the desk staff. We only wish we could also thank the honest person who brought it in to the desk!

Room Tip: This is a new hotel, so use the easy directions given on their web site and don't rely on your GPS, which may take you in circles!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CathyBoyd55
Reviewed September 29, 2012

First and foremost, this is Comfort Suites, not to be confused with Comfort Inn and Suites, which is just a stone's throw from this hotel. Double check the address before you check in because you might be at the wrong location.

What can I say? No unpleasant surprises. When we're talking hotels, that is a very good thing. The room was immaculate, which is number one on my list of wants when I am staying away from home. Check in and check out was easy peasy. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Clean and new. The staff is very professional and housekeeping is outstanding. The breakfast is hot and complete even with chocolate flavored waffles. The indoor pool is an added benefit for those stormy days. We had a very nice stay.

Room Tip: The turn onto Nash is steep and down...as soon as you see the hotel be looking for the turn.
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our stay was brief, but was just right. Thank you for accomodating our group so well. I'm telling our travel agent to use you again! The location was convenient for our bus, not too far at all from downtown. The staff was gracious and friendly, and I very much appreciate clean rooms.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends