“Thank you”

Comfort Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #6 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our stay was brief, but was just right. Thank you for accomodating our group so well. I'm telling our travel agent to use you again! The location was convenient for our bus, not too far at all from downtown. The staff was gracious and friendly, and I very much appreciate clean rooms.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Great property, great staff, great rooms. Everything clean, staff friendly and accommodating. Went above and beyond. I liked everything about the hotel. Posting lot well lit. Ac worked good, bathrooms clean. Having to say more words to get to 200 characters. Nothing else needed since great experience.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I booked this room in early July, mainly based on reviews from Trip Advisor as well as Expedia. I researched LOTS of hotels and decided on this one #1 based on the fact that they had queen beds and not full size and #2 the price #3 hot breakfast #4 location. I booked through the actual website and got a really good rate. I continued to research other places and decided to just keep what I had booked. Boy am I glad I did! This place is awesome! Fairly new hotel, only 3 years old.
Very clean, great customer service, very helpful, very large rooms, seating area with a sofa sleeper as well as a chair, bathroom is at the front of the room and not near the beds, a/c worked wonderfully (and it was hot outside), bathroom had a jacuzzi tub, had bathrooms downstairs which I love, the rooms are pretty well insulated so the noise from outside (hall area) was very minimal. The only complaint I guess that I would have was everybody decided to have breakfast at the same time, so the line was really long. We didn't eat at the hotel on 2 of the days we were there. I would definitely reccomend this place to everyone! I would stay here again if I come back to visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank MelissaS2
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is our third time to stay here. This time we had the king suite with a two-person jacuzzi tub in the room--very nice! The room is large, clean, and nicely decorated. Lots of pillows and comfy bedding. Very helpful at front desk--called a taxi for us since we had car trouble this trip. Would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Hot Springs!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor--room with two-person jacuzzi tub. It was great!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

The coffee was bad, but over a four night stay I could drink it with hot cocoa in it, until the last day. Wow! Also the boiled eggs were slimy on the last day. It would have been nice if I had been told that my room key would not work in one of the outside doors before I carried luggage out in the rain and had to walk around the building to get in.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms were clean and spacious. The pool was nice (my kids loved it). The continental breakfast was very good with a wide range of options.

Good location near main roads and several restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sds4
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice clean hotel about 15 min from downtown Hot Springs. Breakfast was wonderful. The only issues were that the cable & toilet broke during our short stay & we could never get the wifi to work on our laptop or iphones. Downtown Hot Springs is a wonderful location and although we would recommend this hotel to anyone- I think our next stay will be someplace downtown to have the full Hot Springs experience!

• Stayed: August 2012