“Tried it--liked it”

Don Juan Grill & Cantina
Ranked #111 of 288 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Ate there a couple of weeks ago. My husband and I liked our entrees and will be returning. Service was great. Ate there on a Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I LOVE eating here when I come to Hot Springs. The food is delicious and the service is great, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Best Mexican food in Hot Springs! Very impressed with their style as well as food quality! It's definitely NOT tex mex. This is the REAL thing!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We travel from Benton to Hot Springs almost every Friday night solely to eat at Don Juan's on Albert Pike! The food is good, but the service, the prices, and the envirnoment make this place worth the drive! Where else can you buy a pitcher of beer for less than $7. We also recommend the Fajitas for 2, the Burrito Alegra, and the Fajita Nachos. You can easily have a quiet enjoyable meal with a pitcher of beer for around $30.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I normally visit Don Juan's during lunch and my favorite entree is the taco salad with chicken. My true favorites though would be the salsa and margaritas ;-) The service is always quick, courteous and very attentive.