“Always a pleasant experience”

Don Juan Grill & Cantina
Ranked #103 of 273 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Hot Springs, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a pleasant experience”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I normally visit Don Juan's during lunch and my favorite entree is the taco salad with chicken. My true favorites though would be the salsa and margaritas ;-) The service is always quick, courteous and very attentive.

Visited October 2013

Mandeville, Louisiana
“Like the food--hate the mall location”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Last time we were in Hot Springs we went to the location on Albert Pike. I think the food was very good at both locations, but I prefer the dump to the mall. I'm not so sure that my wife concurs.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank shunga65
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Melt in your mouth Mexican food”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you have a hankering for Mexican food, this is the place. Both locations we have visited have great food and great service. The the Marguerita's aren't bad either!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sharon T
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
“"Absolutely delicious"”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I would definitely recommend eating here, this was absolutely the most delicious food we ate while in Hot Springs!

Visited March 2013
“Terrible service.”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We waited for over 30 mins for food. The people never checked on us for more chips or drinks. RUDE waiters. They need to do some better training.

If you want good Mexican with great service. Go to El Alcapocos on hwy 7 near hot springs village.

1 Thank Kaylaroo24