I reserved a Deluxe room and when I checked in the room assigned was not a Deluxe room. It was more on the Hourly Rate motel style room. Paint was dripping on the tile in the shower, scum and grime all over the bathtub. The noise filtering into the room was disruptive (internal and external). The staff is not responsive, only concerned with tips. I will never recommend or stay at this hotel again. This is a dive.........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic icon is perfectly located in Hot Springs National Park on beautiful Bathhouse Row. Since 1925 visitors have traveled to Hot Springs to stay, play and rejuvenate in the healing mineral waters of the natural thermal springs. Step back in time walking in the footsteps of such famous legends as Babe Ruth, Al Capone, Rudolph Valentino, Jack Dempsey, Lucky Luciano, Joe DiMaggio, Will Rogers, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Monroe and Presidents: John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton. Feel the romance and charm of this culturally historic place. Experience a traditional bath at The Arlington Bathhouse or simply step outside to enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment at the Ohio Club, the Pancake Shop, Gangster Museum, Superior Bathhouse Brewery or take a cupcake break at Fat Bottom Girls. If nature calls, hike or bike miles of scenic trails in our first National Park or try your luck digging for diamonds or playing the ponies or slots at Oaklawn Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arlington Resort Hotel And Spa
- Arlington Hot Springs Arkansas
- Arlington Resort Hot Springs