Yes the building is old and the plumbing reminded me of my old farmhouse but who stays in the room anyway!! I must say the food was absolutely amazing! I had the best fried green tomatoes I have ever had! The pool area was great too! We will definitely be staying at the Arlington again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic icon is perfectly located in Hot Springs National Park on beautiful Bathhouse Row. Since 1925 visitors have traveled to Hot Springs to stay, play and rejuvenate in the healing mineral waters of the natural thermal springs. Step back in time walking in the footsteps of such famous legends as Babe Ruth, Al Capone, Rudolph Valentino, Jack Dempsey, Lucky Luciano, Joe DiMaggio, Will Rogers, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Monroe and Presidents: John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton. Feel the romance and charm of this culturally historic place. Experience a traditional bath at The Arlington Bathhouse or simply step outside to enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment at the Ohio Club, the Pancake Shop, Gangster Museum, Superior Bathhouse Brewery or take a cupcake break at Fat Bottom Girls. If nature calls, hike or bike miles of scenic trails in our first National Park or try your luck digging for diamonds or playing the ponies or slots at Oaklawn Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arlington Resort Hotel And Spa
- Arlington Hot Springs Arkansas
- Arlington Resort Hot Springs