“I love the Arlington Hotel”

Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa
Ranked #19 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
Reviewed January 7, 2004

My trip to Hot Springs in October 2003 was the worst I have ever encountered since traveling there for the last twenty-five years.
Arrived at the hotel at 9:30 a.m. and was not placed into my room until 3:00 p.m. The front desk staff was rude, unconcern and lacking good customer service training. We (Bus Load of 52 people) visit Hot Springs every year bringing in revenue of about $25,000.00 per visit. You would think that the Sales Department and the Manager over the Front Desk would make sure all was handled with care. Nope they collected the $5,700.00 and turn their backs.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 28, 2003

I have been staying at the Arlington almost every year since 1978. It is a wonderful old hotel. Mostly I love the lobby, the location, the history and the bath house. I do have to agree with others who have complained that the staff is not friendly or even helpful except those in the bath house. The gals there are extremly courteous. Even though the rooms are over priced, it is a unique place to stay. I have taken friends who complained about the rooms but I guess I have just gotten use to them. It is sometimes a little uncomfortable when the weather is warm and the fair hasn't been turned on because the heat is still running. You can't have both as I understand it. I am planning a trip back there this February and I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Reviewed December 21, 2003

The Arlington was very nice. If you are a hard worker and wants to get some time off, you should come here. It is very peaceful and beautiful.
The hot tub and the swimming pool are just perfect. I advise you to hike the mountain right next to the hotel. My family and I are going there again for Christmas because that is when the hottub is nice, cozy, and warm. You should also go to the resteraunt, Bellarti.

By Shannon

#4 of 45 in Hot Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#10 of 45 in Hot Springs

Been to Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa

Property: Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa
Address: 239 Central Ave., Hot Springs, AR 71901
Location: United States > Arkansas > Hot Springs
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #19 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Arlington Resort Hotel And Spa