Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$124
ComfortSuites
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$102
$215
$199
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$240
$219
Official Site
Long Island Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$125
1,749 results
All reviewsal caponegrand old hotelbath housemineral waterseafood buffetbathhouse rowstep back in timepool and hot tubmodern hotelnational parkhiking trailscentral avenuedowntown hot springsdowntown areahistorypipedbaths
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We just returned from our first trip to Hot Springs and it was wonderful! We booked the Arlington for two nights despite the negative reviews. We were not disappointed! Yes, the hotel is old. But we knew that going in so we didn't expect a new chain-hotel "feel".

Our 6th floor, non-smoking room was spacious and very clean. The king bed was really comfortable, and we slept well, although I thought the pillows were hard (but my husband loved them). We had a really pretty view of the Park out of the large windows and we didn't notice any terrible noise while we were there.I loved the walk-in closet! We both were able to have our own space for clothing and didn't have to move suitcases around to get to things.

The bathroom showed its age the most. It was small, and the other reviews about the old-fashioned sink with no counter space were correct. The tub was an old, deep one, but narrow, which made showering a bit tight. I wish they would have installed a curved shower rod; it would help with the tight feel. But everything was in working order, and we had great water pressure and lots of hot water.

We didn't eat at the restaurant, but ordered drinks at the beautiful bar. There is a fabulous lobby and great wrap-around porch, perfect for relaxing and people watching. It was too cold to use the pool, but it was super clean and heated. There was someone swimming while we were there. We did not use the spa at the hotel. We chose to go to the Quapaw Bathhouse instead.

At no time did we ever feel unsafe at the Arlington. The location is perfect! We walked all over downtown, during the day and even late at night. Saturday night was hopping! But know that most things close early Sunday.

And the hotel staff? Friendlly and professional. We didn't encounter a single, negative person during the entire weekend in Hot Springs.It really was one of the friendliest places we've ever been! Maybe it's the water?

Final verdict: We will stay here again. If you are looking for sleek and modern, go somewhere else. If you like character, history, and location, and don't mind a little peeling paint and time-worn ambiance, then this is the place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen B
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My best friend & I met in Hot Springs, Arkansas for some girl time without our children which was very much needed!! So, I booked us 2 appointments at the Arlington Hotel spa for half day services... We were looking forward to this so much!! We arrived a little before our appoitment at 9:00 am. They took us to a big open room with a bunch of massage tables side by side. There were no walls, partitions, no robes & no where to change or put our things. It was pretty obvious that the room use to be something else they tried to turn into a make-shift spa! So we did our best to discretely change clothes & we set our belongings on the floor... There were so many details that were not normal practice for a professional spa. Really not sure these ladies were even licensed. Don't see how they could be! They didn't use spa products & they used the same cream for everything, face, feet & hands... The lady that gave me my facial put what smelled like poop & mud on my face, let it set til dried then she used a coarse wash cloth to wipe it off & it was so rough I was almost in tears, then afterwards I went to bathroom to look at my face & it was bleeding in 3 places were I had blemishes!!! At one point she massaged my feet, during my facial mind you, then immediately after started putting some cream on my face without washing her hands!!! I was mortified & wanted to get up & leave right then, but tried to stick it out! While applying her "hand/face" cream I know she felt the braces in my mouth especially after I jerked from the pain when she'd rub around my lips & cheeks! I guess she thought it was ok to give a deep tissue massage on my face, but again, I wanted to cry!!! Anyone with braces will understand that! All the while they were banging & clanging trying to hurry up & get us out of there by straightening up & moving around like construction workers so, relaxing was out of the question!! Also, the entire place is extremely out dated, old, dirty & smelly!!! However, thinking we would most likely have to pay for all the services in the 1/2 day package anyway, we continued to another horriblely outdated, dirty room for our mani/pedi appointments... Again, these ladies don't have proper equipment, products or skills! We left there looking worse than when we got there! Our nails looked horrible & messed up & I felt dirty & ripped off! This place does not have a spa!!!! That was nothing like any other spa experience I've ever had! I've been to different spas all over the country & I wouldn't send my dog to the Arlington backwoods, so-called spa!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here without reading the reviews. Two associates who were traveling with me had terrible rooms which obviously needed a lot more attention from the cleaning crew. My room on the 5th floor was better than theirs, but still everything needs work. With that said, bed linens were nice. The location is perfect. The bar is handy. It would be great if this fine old hotel could be restored, but it is clear these are still difficult times in Hot Springs.

Room Tip: The fifth floors seems to be more updated and aim for a room that faces out toward the street for a better view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a review of Hotel Arlington's beauty salon than the actual hotel. I went for the facial option with a natural face lift. It was the only place I could get one without an appointment. The wait period was just 15 min. It was the best facial I have ever had. The lady stayed with me throughout the 1 hr 45 min facial. My hands and feet were treated as well. I have not felt that pampered ever and my face glows as a result. I plan on going back there for a whole day the next time. The price was also very reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Despite the negative reviews by many other users we decided to stay here on a spur of the moment stop in Hot Springs and we thought it was a neat place. We had one of the "Historic" rooms and it was $108 on a Saturday night- we didn't have advance reservations & we had no trouble getting in. The room was small but clean & comfortable. (A little dusty, but I can live with that.) We went to the bath house in the hotel & enjoyed it too. Because we were short on time we just did the basic bath but it was still a treat. It's a unique spa experience, not like a normal spa. The only thing I can compare it to is the hot spring spa in Palm Springs, CA. This was our first time in Hot Springs and we wouldn't hesitate to come back. We'd stay here again because the old Hotel charm beats a modern hotel chain any day, not to mention that its located in walking distance from the old downtown area.

• Stayed: November 2012