“A great place to stay!”

Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #24 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was very impressed at the service and amenities available at this hotel! My hotel room was like an apartment! It had a kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, a stove with an oven, a large closet and a DVD player with a 32" high definition TV! The staff was friendly and the only room for improvement that I could find was that the battery cover for the TV remote was missing and some tape was used to hold the batteries in place! Overall, I have enjoyed my stay and the cost was less than $100 after taxes. I am looking forward to staying at Candlewood Suites, again!

Room Tip: The climate control is adjustable on the wall and under the window.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank John B
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear John B,

I am so happy that you had such a wonderful stay. I am sorry that the remote had no back on it. I love all of the wonderful things that you had to say about our wonderful room you stayed in. A lot of people do enjoy the surprise of the full refrigerator and stove top, and I am happy to hear that yet another person enjoyed these as well. I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you for staying with us, as well as posting your thoughts about your stay.

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Hot Springs

Reviewed October 27, 2013

On the day of my arrival I got a phone call at 11 am saying that card I used did not authorize. I informed them that I was paying cash. After arriving at the hotel I was told that I could pay cash but I still needed to provide a credit card and if I didn't my reservation would be cancelled. All I had was cash and I had driven all the way from Memphis and was extremely tired. When I got in the room it was clean but the bed rail was broken and the television did not work. I called the Front Desk and Kabir came down he seemed to have an attitude. The cord was not all the way in the tv. After fixing it he looked and me and my guest as if we were stupid. Later I went I the restroom and the toilet was not properly working. I called the guest and the gentleman was very polite. He came to fix the toilet and my bathroom got flooded. I WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Ebatch25
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Ebatch25,

I am so sorry for your experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your checkin was not as good as it should have been. I also apologize for the attitude of our front desk person. I am deeply sorry for the situation with the t.v. and bed rail. We do not usually have such an issue, but I am sorry that it happened this way for you. We try to accommodate all of guests as much as possible. I hope that we will have an opporutnity in the future to show you how wonderful your stay really can be. I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Decided to go to Hot Springs for some much needed Spa Treatment after returning from a 6 month tour in the Middle East. Was torn between StayBridge Suites and CandleWood Suites and decided to stay here. Called the front desk at 1 am and Hal informed me that I would receive a military discount, dropping the rate to $77. I was greeted by Alicia upon my arrival and she made sure that I had was well aware of what Candlewood provided while also informing me on what to expect in Hot Springs. Room was clean and well put together. Really enjoyed it here and this place will be my hotel whenever I visit Hot Springs.

Room Tip: The second floor was really quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank allthingsnew12
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear allthingsnew12,

It thrills me to hear what a wonderful experience you had with us. I also thank you for posting your comment about your experience with us, and for choosing our hotel when you were not sure at first. I am happy to know that Alicia took good care of you, and that Hal setup an affordable rate for you. At Candlewood Suites, we do our best to make sure that each guest has their needs seen to, and that we help in any way we can, so it pleases me greatly to know that your room was clean and well put together for you, as you stated. I am delighted that you enjoyed yourself, and I hope we will see you back here at Candlewood Suites very soon!

Thank You!
Director of Sales

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We just recently stayed at this hotel (Sept 27 & 28th 2013)....It was clean and had everything one could possible need..I do have one complaint about the office staff though...we arrived a bit early (had to make a 5 hour drive to get to Hot Springs) and we were told that we could not check in until 3..Now if there were a ton of people there checking out MAYBE I could have understood their decision..but the place was empty..It would have costed them zero $$ for them to allow us early entry and maybe they would of had our business on our next trip to Hot Springs..But it was their choice

Room Tip: Request 3rd floor so you dont have to listen to people stomping around their room above you
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria0923
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Gloria0923,

I am truly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I do apologize that we were not able to fully accommodate you during your check-in. If we had a full night before, it usually takes us a little longer to be able to check people in because we are trying to get the rooms ready for everyone coming in after everyone has checked out. Usually we do not have a problem accommodating our guests with an early check-in when we have it available. Here at Candlewood Suites we strive for excellence in all that we do, especially taking care of our guests. I do hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to show you just how accommodating we really can be. I am however, happy to hear that you enjoyed our room. I hope to see you in the near future. Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had a one night business trip but I can see how this would be a nice place for a longer visit. The front desk was very hospitable and immediately responded when I needed something for the room. My room was spacious even though I reserved a studio suite queen bed. There are plenty of restaurants/stores nearby, this is on a main business route in Hot Springs. The room was clean and my only compliant was that the AC unit was a bit loud but I still slept well. If in the area again, I could stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TYOTP
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear TYOTP,

Thank you for taking time to leave us with your amazing feedback about your stay with us. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay. We here at Candlewood always strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests. It is wonderful to hear that we were hospitable and able to accommodate you and your needs during your stay with us. Anytime that you are back in Hot Springs, please feel free to give us a call so that we may once again be able to accommodate you. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Checked in very late Saturday night after an event. Didn't expect any rooms available but they did have a suite. The service and the room was very good. Comfortable bed. Very clean easy check in and out. Quiet. This will be our place to go in Hot Springs from now on.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank John K
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Knouster,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience that you had with us. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you. We value your input and will continue to give you and everyone an exceptional experience. We look forward to you coming back and staying with us again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 21st anniversary in Hot Springs and decided to give Candlewood Suites a try. We loved the "home" feel of our suite. It was spacious and well furnished. The king sized bed was very comfortable. There were marble counter tops in a full kitchen and bath. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Parking is adquate and is free. The location is very near some great food and shopping places, with easy access. It is about 5 minutes from the downtown area. There is a small "pantry" with various food items (milk, cereal, frozen dinners) available in the hotel. It is very convenient but a little pricey, coffee is free. I will stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ossie50
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Ossie50,

First of all, Happy (belated) 21st Anniversary! I am glad that you came and celebrated your special day with us. We here at Candlewood Suites do want to be your home away from home and we want you to be able to Consider Us Home. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you with exceptional service and hospitality. Thank you for taking your time to leave us your positive feed back, we greatly appreciate it and we cannot wait to have you come back and stay with us.