Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
$196
$179
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
ComfortSuites
$100
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
ComfortInn
$323
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
La Quinta
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Hotwire.com
All reviewsextended stayfree laundrysmall kitchendvd playerking suiteenjoyed our stayhotel roombed was very comfortabledishwasherpettrackmattress
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed for two nights in a standard room on the third floor, the kitchen was very well equipped with everything for an extended stay including a full size fridge (not those tiny mini-ones), the bathroom was very clean and spacious with plenty of towels and a brand name 2n1 shampoo and conditioner (brownie points for that). We didn't make use of their gym but there's one on the first floor, there's also a small office area where you can print out any documents.

The staff was very friendly they helped my girlfriend select the best discount (she has both a corporate and AAA discount, always ask for AAA discounts you would be surprised what obscure businesses accept it) and gave us chance to spin a wheel sitting on the counter to win a prize (we won a free soft drink) plus two free waters. There's a tiny store where you can purchase snack items, etc. I think the only con were some noisy neighbors speaking (or arguing) very loudly at a late hour but no big deal.

The hotel is conveniently about 10 minutes from Bathhouse row, there's a Kroger supermarket across the street and a Chinese buffet in the next shopping center over, will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review.

Our staff is excited about your favorable comments, and your acknowledgement of the nice accomodations.

We hope you can visit us again soon and stay a little longer.

We are appreciative of your kind remarks, and are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family & I went to hot springs for my husbands deployment ceremony. We chose this hotel bc it was on the main strip & for a fairly cheap price. I had to check into the hotel early bc my husband had to be up there early. I went there alone with my twins around 11:30 am to check in & they first told me it would be better if i checked in around 12:30-1 but I told them I had no where to go bc I didnt know anything or anyone in that town. So they said give me about 20 mins. They asked me to wait in their lobby. Plus while I went to my car they told me they would watch my babies & also helped me carry them to the room. They also upgraded me from a studio room to a suite bc they said my babies needed space to crawl around. Amazing service & the hotel is so awesome. Nice kitchen & comfortable beds. Def recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest(s):

We are estatic that you had an enjoyable stay recently at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs.

We are equally pleased that you took the time to write a review. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff...and that's what makes our jobs in the hospitality industry so rewarding.

Thank you, we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is in a convenient location, the rooms are amazingly clean, and have a kitchenette and full-size refridgerator. This is helpful for anyone staying in Hot Springs for several days who would like to cook or reheat leftovers stored in the refridgerator. We checked in late, so we met the evening staff and the morning staff--everyone was wonderful and friendly. This hotel also has a snack room with anything and everything you can think of. You use your card to gain entrance, pick what you want, and it's charged to your room. My husband and I have no complaints about this hotel; we enjoyed our stay and will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thanks so much for your terrific comments about Candlewood Suites.

We are happy that you found both the staff and your stay accomodating.

We are so appreciative of your kind comments, it let's the staff know their doing a ""great job".

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Hot Springs.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was my second stay at the Hot Springs, AR Candlewood Suites. My room was clean and comfortable, and I really appreciate having a full size refrigerator, microwave, stove, and even dishes, silverware, and glassware to use, as well as some pots and pans.
The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a "country store" that provides essentials such as small-sized milk, frozen entrees, etc., on the honor system, a gym, and a "business center" with a computer and printer if you need to print out boarding passes.
I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I've had a queen suite, with one room plus bath on the second floor. It has been fine for me. I've stayed on both sides of the hotel, near the elevator, which is my preference.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Recent Guest:

Thank you for your raving review.

We are most appreciative that you took your valuable time to do so.

Our staff will be pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, your input is valuable.

We will be looking forward to your next visit to Candlewood in Hot Springs.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We booked this room for one night. It had a small kitchen with cooking utensils, so it was like an extended stay motel. It was very clean and the staff were nice and helpful. The only problem was the next morning we had no hot water. There was some kind of problem. The young clerk told us he would talk to the manager that wasn't there and see if they could comp us somehow. We talked to Paula a few days later. She couldn't refund us any money due to the fact that we used Priceline and Priceline uses their own credit card with the hotels. We come to the area often so she told us our next stay was half price. I called the other day to book our room and not only did she give it to us for half price but she upgraded our room to a 2 room suite. She was very nice and helpful. Thanks alot Paula!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SharonTaylor225
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Guests that take their time to write a review, whether positive or negative are a terrific help to management and staff.

Unfortunately, as in any business/company sometimes things happen beyond our control -- as in your case with the hot water.

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity again to remedy a previous "non-ideal" situation.

Our staff is looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.