“Super Clean”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Mt. enterprise texas
“Super Clean”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

super clean hotel...you can even smell the cleaniness of this place,,,the rooms are very nice complete with kitchenette which also has dishwasher and icemaker, and full size refridgerator...the frint desk was extremely nice and helpful..the pet deposit is a little expensive but I see why because they have your room professionally cleaned after you leave...If you are going to the horse races you are nearly close enough to walk..would highly recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Candlewood3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Thankyou so much for your great review of our hotel! We strive to make every guest comfortable and happy with their stay here at the Candlewood Suites. We're very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Based on the reviews I read on Tripadvisor, my husband and I stayed at this hotel during our recent visit to Hot Springs. We were very pleased with our choice. The hotel is conveniently located on one of the main drags in Hot Springs, and is very close to lots of amenities. The hotel itself is very clean and quiet, with lots of space in the rooms and a very nice kitchen area. One pleasant surprise was that the beds were SO comfortable. One of the best hotel mattresses I've ever slept in.

The 2 gals at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, providing me some tourist information and directions to where we wanted to go during our visit.

One of the best things about this hotel is that they accept dogs. I bring my dog with me wherever I can, and Candlewood was very accommodating. There was plenty of space to walk him so he could do his business, and there was even a "dog poop" station which provided plastic bags to pick up his poop and deposit it into a little waste can. Very nice.

The only thing that I would caution visitors about (and this doesn't really have anything to do with the hotel) is to be aware that the driveway entrance sits at the top of a hill, so be careful pulling in and out. Cars will charge over the top of that hill and knock right into you if you don't move fast enough.

I would definitely stay here again. I hope this review is helpful.

Joanne Z.
Houston, Texas

Room Tip: If you have a dog with you, ask to be located in the back towards the pool area. The dog walking are...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joanne Z
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
Thankyou very much for giving Candlewood Suites such a positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that we were able to make you, your husband and of course your dog feel so comfortable. We look forward to your next visit and thankyou again for taking the time to let us know about your stay!
Ocean Shores, Washington
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This was my third stay at this hotel within the past year and a half. On this trip I spent 7 nights. As a solo traveler it is important for me to feel safe, and be close to a main thoroughfare. Additionally I depend on having clean and comfortable accomodations. The Candlewood delivered on all points. No problem with the reservation and the staff was friendly. The parking area is patrolled by security at night. There are many local restaurants available. It is convenient to have the in-suite kitchen and food available in the 'honor system' store. There was a problem with the air conditioning unit, however, the weather was mild and I did not wish to pursue the repair of it during my stay. I should note that the heating/cooling units are a bit loud, even when operating correctly. Other than that, the Candlewood met my needs as a traveler and I will return.

Room Tip: Since its always possible to hear noise from the hallway or surrounding rooms, probably a good idea...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Thankyou very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay here at the Candlewood Suites. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We value our guests and we strive to make each and every one feel comfortable, clean and safe. We look foreward to your next visit with us and thankyou again for such a nice review about your recent stay.
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My husband and i stayed one night for our anniversary The staff was very curteous. We stayed in a king suite, which was very roomy and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel! In fact, we plan on returning next year for our anniversary.

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank ArenDeMar
Thankyou very much for choosing to stay with us for such an important occasion. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
Marion, Arkansas
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We stayed at this hotel by recommendation from our daughter and son-in-law who stayed there a year ago. They said the staff was friendly and accommodating. Sometimes a period of time goes by and things change, not this time. From the time of check-in to the time we left, we could not have been more pleased. The staff was outstanding. The room layout was excellent and especially clean. Being a suite, everything you need is provided like stove-top, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. You even have an ice maker in the refrigerator. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Because of the location of the hotel I do not believe any room has noise problems from outside the h...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Steven H
CandlewoodSuitesHS, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, October 23, 2015

Paragould, Arkansas
Reviewed September 6, 2011

My wife and I were impressed with the staff, the cleanliness of the facility and the price!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HowHeLoves

Grandview, Missouri
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We went to Hot Springs to go to a funeral and the last thing we wanted was to stay at a crappy hotel. We have never been to a Candlewood Suites Hotel, but my family said it was a very nice hotel so we went there. I'm impressed, it was very nice and had everything we needed. We were able to get through this difficult time without having to worry about the "hotel", the staff was very nice and did their jobs so flawlessly. Thank you all at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs AR for making our stay wonderful as we were grieving for a lost one.

Room Tip: The rooms have everything you need, if there is something you need, just ask the front desk.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family