“Slow, bad service”

Add it.
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Went to Starbucks this morning and it took them almost 40 minutes to make it through a line of about 7 people. They were out of stock on the sandwich I ordered. Not the greatest SBUX I've ever been to

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. The people working here loves their jobs and it shows in the service. Awesome drinks and snacks. We feel at home and welcomed every time we go by.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service at Starbucks! My bf and myself ordered a couple drinks and then sat for an hour to take advantage of the wifi. Great atmosphere and very welcoming.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I started going there for the free WiFi, I would buy a cup of Joe for 1.80 and go back to my car and use the Wireless. I have been there for 4-5 hours before drinking my coffee and Skyping with my wife. I found out refills are really cheap with your receipt but I chose to just buy a new cup of coffee because of the free WiFi.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

What can I say....Starbucks is terrific no matter where you find one!