“Excellent home made ice cream!”
Review of Scoops Ice Cream

Scoops Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Hot Springs
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: We do everything the old fashioned way. We accept only cash or check (ATM AVAILABLE) to purchase our mouth watering 16% butterfat cream based deliciousness. Those of you wearing cow suits will be given a discount.
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

They have so many yummy flavones to choose from and it's even harder to choose between a chocolate dipped waffle cones with nuts or sprinkles! I had butter pecan, my son had cotton candy and the Gibbs had cookies and cream!

1  Thank MistyLewis
There are newer reviews for Scoops Ice Cream

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am so glad we stopped by Scoops for dessert after dinner. We are from out of state and checked tripadvisor so we knew this should be a place to visit while in Hot Springs. What a perfect name for an ice cream shop! My husband had the butter pecan and I had peanut butter and chocolate. OH MY GOSH! The peanut butter and chocolate was delicious! Their ice cream is soooo creamy and the very best I have ever tasted. Yes, a little pricey but some things are just worth the money! I know we will be back the next time we are in Hot Springs. We enjoyed it so much we went twice in one day. If you love ice cream then you certainly do not want to miss Scoops!

2  Thank jtm67
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Scoops has the best ice cream I've ever had & it's all homemade. During our stay in Hot Springs, my husband & I made it our last stop every night. They have late hours that made this possible. If you're in Hot Springs be sure to make this one of your destinations.

◆Lacey & Michael◆

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our grandson wanted ice cream so off to Scoops it is! The pecan praline ice cream is to die for. We also had the vanilla and the rocky road. It was a little pricey but will definately be back.

1  Thank Debarms
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This ice cream is the best! Always come here when in Hot Springs. This ice cream is so creamy; when they say homemade, it truly tastes that.

1  Thank travelingforfun2013