“Just average”
Review of Scoops Ice Cream

Scoops Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Hot Springs
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: We do everything the old fashioned way. We accept only cash or check (ATM AVAILABLE) to purchase our mouth watering 16% butterfat cream based deliciousness. Those of you wearing cow suits will be given a discount.
“Just average”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Checked TA for a fun place to take the kids while on vacation. Found Scoops very near our accommodations. Very limited choices and a bit expensive (over $5 for a shake). Not impressed. We found another place closer in to town with a huge ice cream bar and much lower prices.

Visited July 2013

Houston, Texas
“OK.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Expensive but most ice cream places are. The ice cream was good but definitely not great. Melted quick and didn't have huge flavor. Probably wouldn't go again.

Visited June 2013
“The best place ever!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This is the very best ice cream in the world! I had the dark chocolate & peanut butter this time. Fantastic, as always! Every flavor at Scoops is delicious. My friends enjoyed cherry chocolate chunk & vanilla. This is my absolute favorite ice cream place. They now accept credit and debit cards. That's new.

• Visited July 2013
Tyler, Texas
“smooth creamy ice cream”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Most amazing ice cream place in this cute town! Out of the 3 days we stayed there we went twice it was that good!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank nikkij1986
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Beware of turtle tracks!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

They don't take credit cards. They should have signs plastered all over the place. We only found out after my rocky road and my son's turtle tracks waffle cones were served up and I attempted to pay the bill (over $10.00) with my check card. I don't carry cash. I don't own a check book. The server-a young man-was rude and stared us down. My son handed his cone back and we turned to leave. To our shock and horror the man dumped the ice cream back unto the ice cream bins! My son had already licked his cone!!!! Health code violation anyone? I will never come back to such a nasty place where we encountered such a rude server!

• Visited June 2013