“Lacking in service”
Review of Scoops Ice Cream

Scoops Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Hot Springs
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: We do everything the old fashioned way. We accept only cash or check (ATM AVAILABLE) to purchase our mouth watering 16% butterfat cream based deliciousness. Those of you wearing cow suits will be given a discount.
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Lacking in service”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I am really big on customer service and it really irritates me when there is lack of. This place was one of them. The ice cream was delish though! I would defiinitely visit for the ice cream!

Visited September 2012

Hannibal, Missouri
“Ice cream heaven”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I'd seen reviews for Scoops, and we found it by accident. So glad we did! It was our anniversary, a very hot day, and hubby and I both love ice cream. He had the vanilla which was by far the sweetest, richest, most wonderful flavor of vanilla ice cream I've ever tasted. I had the turtle tracks (sort of like a snickers bar) in the nut covered, chocolate coated waffle cone. To die for! I wish we lived closer because I would definitely like to try a whole bunch more of those flavors. Lovely casual atmosphere and one scoop--though a little pricey-will definitely fill you up til next time. We'll be back.

• Visited July 2012
The Woodlands, Texas
“A Lot of Ice Cream for the Money”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

After eating at the Blue Monkey we stopped in for some ice cream. I felt like we walked out with a half-gallon of ice cream in each of our containers! They had so many different flavors than the usual run-of-the-mill ice cream shop! Definitely worth a stop!

Visited May 2012
“Very good”
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Great homemade ice cream. Worth the price. Not too many choices, but the main ones and they taste rich and good. Calories forget!

Frisco
“Too Rich for my taste...”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very sweet ice cream, but I don't eat that much sugar anyway, had to give it to my daughter after she finished her's. They only accept cash. Hmm...Tax evasion?

Visited July 2012