“The best ice cream on the planet!!”
Review of Scoops Ice Cream

Scoops Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Hot Springs
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: We do everything the old fashioned way. We accept only cash or check (ATM AVAILABLE) to purchase our mouth watering 16% butterfat cream based deliciousness. Those of you wearing cow suits will be given a discount.
“The best ice cream on the planet!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This is the very best ice cream I've ever eaten! It is so tasty, now nothing else will satisfy me the way these delightful treats do. Maggie Moos, Cold Stone, Haagendaz, ect has nothing on this place. You must try it!! There are so many delicious flavors, it's about impossible to pick just one!

1 Thank SkyDragonfly

Arkansas
“Great homemade ice cream, a little overpriced”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

My only complaint about this place is that they are a little high for a single scoop. It's a very big scoop, which is way too big for kids. I would love it if they had a kiddie scoop option.

Visited August 2011
Pottsboro TX
“Very annoyed with this place”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

1- they only take cash! Last I checked it's 2011 everyone and their dogs have credit cards!!! So annoying that I took my 3 kids in there on the last day in hot springs and didn't have enough cash!! go a small bowl and had them share and it was for sure not worth the price.

Texas
“Fantastic ice cream is worth the high prices”
Reviewed March 17, 2011

So far, we've ben to Scoops twice during our visit to Hot Springs, and we'll likely go back before we leave. On the down side, be prepared to pay $5 for a scoop or $6+ for two scoops. On the other hand, you likely won't need two scoops as one scoop is, as my daughter described it....'gi-normous.' All ice cream is homemade, and many flavors, such as the peanut butter cup, already have mixins' included, so you don't really need to pay extr for toppings. Also, you can get a regular waffle cone for no extr charge or a waffle cone dipped in chocolate and then rolled in crushed pecans or sprinkles for .75 more. Ice cream for four ran us just over $21, but everyone left satisfied and even though we were full, we were somewhat sad when the ice cream was gone.

• Visited March 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Bliss on a cone”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

My family and I went to Scoops after asking who had the best ice cream in Hot Springs. We weren't disapponted. The ice cream was creamy and delicious. The chocolate suicide is fantastic! Friendly service too. We will be back.