“Bella Vista bed and breakfast Hot springs Arkansas”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #12 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 19, 2009

my wife and i stayed at the Bella Vista b&b. We really enjoed the attention to detail! we stayed in both rooms, I prefered the "pink "room while my wife liked the "green"room. Given the chance we will return. this is definatley a place worth writing home about!

2  Thank 9roadking8
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Honestly, I can't even begin to express in words our experience at the Bella Vista B&B. I'll try! I'm not a good writer but I HAD to express a review of this wonderful place somehow. I'm better with lists!

PROS:
1. Candy to the eye at every angle of the suites and surrounding property!
2. We were pampered IN EVERY way - from the luxurious beds (Down and Tempur-Pedic) to the Jacuzzi, Italian soaps and bath salts.
3. Walking distance to the main strip/bath houses in Hot Springs.
4. Kelly
5. The breakfast spread - WOW! Freshly picked raspberry's, blackberries, and just about every fruit you can think of! Huge soft plump delicious muffins! WARNING: You better skip dinner the night before for this breakfast.
6. The easy to operate high-end gourmet coffee machines in each suite - my own personal heaven!
7. The garden, flowers, landscaping around the B&B.
8. My wonderful visits with Kelly and learning from her the history of the area from her.

CONS:
1. Leaving and having to say goodbye =(
2. Questioning my own work ethic after witnessing what Kelly and her husband do in a given day.
3. This rating system at tripadvisor stopped at 5! I feel guilty only giving Bella Vista B&B only 5/5 stars.

Patrick Lane